Gold Cup Race

shasha

well done snfc f ks up some of my hens sitting overdue but better in the loft than days in the basket with no chance of a lib ill just have to keep an eye on them and maybe have to slip a wee youngster under them if they look like deserting not seen the forcast for our fed race yet only at appleby so might be ok friday going to be a busy day for me basketting for two races but thats how it goes

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no way there should be two races being marked in the one premises expletive remove, especially the Gold cup. Cmon to fk lads, use the heeds. The premier race of the year and a fkn 100 mile club race being marked on the same premises :emoticon-0179-headbang: Id tell the national to get another marking station pronto, this emphasises some of the points I made earlier on another thread.

The INFC Kings cup is also planned this weekend but basketting is put back until a better forecast (source INFC website - http://www.infc.co.uk/)

The race advisory committee after consultation with the weather forecast agencies have decided that the weather forecast for Friday 30th June, Saturday 1st July and Sunday 2nd July are at present not suitable to race due to a low pressure system producing strong northerly winds and heavy thundery rain up to and including Sunday

Well done, great call.

The hen I'm sending hasn't been out of the loft since Sunday due to weather today and me being away to Newcastle on a course from Sunday till last night. She has had plenty of time on the wing before this would you still send her its 645 mile to me her egg just hatched today.

The hen I'm sending hasn't been out of the loft since Sunday due to weather today and me being away to Newcastle on a course from Sunday till last night. She has had plenty of time on the wing before this would you still send her its 645 mile to me her egg just hatched today.

I have no idea about the 645 miles Robbie but she will be keen as mustard mate

If my hen had to fly a mind boggling 645 miles I would not have wanted here out of the loft

The very best of luck with Her

That's it then.....last exercise done and entry sheets done. Best of luck folks

Was very lucky here steve,the rain stopped for the first time and the wind dropped slightly enough for them to stretch their wings ,Wet again and blowing a howler

Atb Mate

Was very lucky here steve,the rain stopped for the first time and the wind dropped slightly enough for them to stretch their wings ,Wet again and blowing a howler

Atb Mate

Same here pal....seek of waiting for it now to be honest lol

That hen will be in a perfect frame o mind Robbie !! Eggs Jist hatched and not seeing your ugly dish for a twa three days !! Spot on !! :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Yes, and good luck m8 :smiling-scarecrow-329:

mine to sent 15 no flagging tonight thank f k i need a rest incubator is full of wee chicks which will go under the ypres birds when they come back from appleby tomorrow to set them up for there race then see what im sending to falaise busy few weeks but i love it its what i keep them for good luck guys in the race of races the gold cup or the heart breaker as i sometimes call it lol

Edited by walterboswell59