Generous Offer Of Ybs From Andy Higgins

Would like to take this opportunity to thank Andy Higgins, FDFC, for a very generous gesture.

Got a phone call from Andy the other night who said, as he is racing natural this season he has ybs leaving the nest, six now and another six in a weeks time, and would we like them for Fed funds, needless to say his hand was bitten off before he could finish the sentence, they are bred off good doos which have won club and fed tickets for him. The only request Andy had was that the purchaser would collect or arrange the collection of the ybs via our transporter.

I sent out a group e-mail last night to say they will be sold in two batches, any member wishing more info, please contact the fed secy.

Would like to take this opportunity to thank Andy Higgins, FDFC, for a very generous gesture.

Got a phone call from Andy the other night who said, as he is racing natural this season he has ybs leaving the nest, six now and another six in a weeks time, and would we like them for Fed funds, needless to say his hand was bitten off before he could finish the sentence, they are bred off good doos which have won club and fed tickets for him. The only request Andy had was that the purchaser would collect or arrange the collection of the ybs via our transporter.

I sent out a group e-mail last night to say they will be sold in two batches, any member wishing more info, please contact the fed secy.

would be good if you put the fed sec name and number up on site ?

Great offer from a Great Guy :emoticon-0137-clapping: ( better than his brother if ye ask me :emoticon-0136-giggle: ) I Have had a couple o young eens fae Andy in the past and they've turned oot to be decent doo's so if I was looking for young eens I wouldn't hesitate to pay good money for em !!

1st Batch gone.

Andys 2nd batch are further on than I thought, he phoned saying they are ready to leave the nest now so for any of our Fed members wishing to get involved please contact Fed secy, contact details on the 2017 race card.

Closing date for these will be 11pm Sun 11th June.

Andy said he would jot down a few details of what they are bred off to give to the new owner.

ATB