Newmains Flying Club

Ave won a few way the kirky svr

Where thay directly of him or did you breed them yourself I don't no where your going with this as far as am concerned any thing I breed of in my loft becomes T Richardson doos and was given my Cus credit for given me them bu if you want to give kirky credit soldier on mate and he can give Tonny marden credit expletive remove you have to get doos from somewhere but you don't get the man with them lol

Where thay directly of him or did you breed them yourself I don't no where your going with this as far as am concerned any thing I breed of in my loft becomes T Richardson doos and was given my Cus credit for given me them bu if you want to give kirky credit soldier on mate and he can give Tonny marden credit expletive remove you have to get doos from somewhere but you don't get the man with them lol

Well done tam. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Jeez Tam I was only pointing out that the family of pigeons has a good line of winners. .....you deserve all the credit for racing the pigeon and making it win.....well done. I bred the winners maself frae stock kindly provided by kirky

Jeez Tam I was only pointing out that the family of pigeons has a good line of winners. .....you deserve all the credit for racing the pigeon and making it win.....well done. I bred the winners maself frae stock kindly provided by kirky

No worries mate but the svr have won everywhere for the last 20 years or more how far doo you think wee can get them to with Lanarkshire fed being sprint to middle distance I think thay should do ok lol

Well said tam i was at a sale of silvere toyes in blackpool years ago he was selling birds who.s sire and dam were bred by norbert norman as his own strain funny how if it comes from belg or holland its who bred it thats the strain but if here in the uk theres not a british strain its belgian or dutch just saying pal

No worries mate but the svr have won everywhere for the last 20 years or more how far doo you think wee can get them to with Lanarkshire fed being sprint to middle distance I think thay should do ok lol

I had a couple of svr yearlings pick up nat tickets at Littlehampton 310miles this year.......this is only my second year with tabs line.......I have won secta with marden svr from falaise and obviously tranquillity boy wusnae bothered if it was 50 or 500

20 members sent 530 birds..

1TRichardson 1141.446

2WGilchrist 1116.312

3TMcGinn 1106.334

4Eadie&Kelly 1106.134

5WSmart 1099.050

6JohnDougal 1094.863

7Lindsay&Henderson 1093.591

8JWhiteford&Family 1091.270

9JohnDougal 1090.607

10JWhiteford&Family 1089.349

11JWhiteford&Family 1087.243

12BMimnaugh 1087.061

13JohnDougal 1083.647

14TMcGinn 1082.807

15AFrame&DCowan 1070.370

Well done Tam...

Well done K / B :smiling-scarecrow-329: .

:emoticon-0137-clapping::celtic: