Please Complete

Guest paulrstokes

I know the general consensus may well be that nothing will happen, but if we do not complete and assist such research then we are our own worst enemy, we see posts everywhere about what is causing the end of pigeon racing and we see Bop and clashing and bad management, but I think apathy should also be on the list.

At least if we are giving this good coverage whether it be on facebook pages forums or magazines, then hopefully when the researchers come to compile their results, and they have several hundred responses or even thousands then they will realise that there IS a problem.

Yes the results will be interesting and the number of responses too

ATB

Paul

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont honestly believe the company doing this will give out the correct result especially when the have a perigrine box on their building that breeds young every year i have been watching this webcam for years and when there are four big young in the nest they bring about four or five homers a day they also say they give the rings found to the rpra every year, they have not cleaned out the box this year i see the pair starting to prepare the nest site on the old gravel from last year i wonder why

Guest johnhunter

Have a look at the RPRA Hawkwatch map. Very few places where there are no reports. The country is saturated with these airborne killers.

the hawkwatch map has been taken of line

I have filled in the survey but i cant see why its asked to identify the predators ,i personally dont run in for my bird book to see what it is ,i just know its a hawk.

Assume reason is how can you fill in questions if you don't know the species causing the damage.

looks like you can sign in as manny times as you like if you ask me every day if you like

?should imagine that its ok to get all ones relatives to fill it in on different ISP addresses just incase form has some kind of trackeronit whichmight nullify the study?????? Something to think about there eh