Great Night At Snfc

walterboswell59

You are right Geordie. I don't think Mary should be persecuted for what I consider to be an honest mistake.

Everyone in all forms of work make mistakes when they are new to a job,even when they've been at it for years.

She is very dedicated and has done a great job over all. I for one would like to see her in position to keep doing so in the coming seasons.

As said earlier, massively steep learning curve and more support should be given by her Committee until she truly finds her feet. :)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right Geordie. I don't think Mary should be persecuted for what I consider to be an honest mistake.

Everyone in all forms of work make mistakes when they are new to a job,even when they've been at it for years.

She is very dedicated and has done a great job over all. I for one would like to see her in position to keep doing so in the coming seasons.

hear hear mary is doing a great job imo

Sorry this is boring as fk lol

One thing is this won't be sorted out on a forum

second thing is do you want to be looking for a new sec?

We have in my opinion a safe pair of hands in Mary just now and could be for many a year but listening to all this crap would make a saint walk..

think its time we where looking for new sec and president after reading the snfc web site none of the two of them know the rules imo :animatedpigeons:

Reading Joe Murphy's Column in this weeks "The Racing Pigeon" page 21. He has an article stating "Good SNFC Birds". His remarks on "Jims Boy" raced by Messrs Turpie & McCord which requires one more Section prize to win its Gold Award and wishes them luck next year as I would expect any decent fancier to agree with.