Eastbourne S.n.f.c

blaz

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

see we have a new committee for next year all the no alls and idiots on here pmsl

Well just wait tillAbout 3pm and see who is the IDIOTS Fraserburgh approx 80miles with clearing sky's you don't need ta ba Paul Daniels to know the birds should of been in the sky long ago thanks but there is one thing you did get right it's time there was big changes as this club is the pits sorry ?

Check yer facts, the liberation site is close to the water, NOT the city centre where the camera is. But then the same few guys that are on here every week there's a National race are at the stirring again, mare need tae get a life.

Personally couldnae gie two hoots about the Lanarkshire Fed but still hope they get good racing and returns. I suppose I could go on about some o the crap that goes on in that fed but won't waste ma time since the majority o them cannae agree amongst themselves what the colour o sh!te is ;)

Pmfsl am not a member of Lanarkshire and a race every national

Guest TAMMY_1

Eastbourne

The birds were liberated from Eastbourne at 10:15 into a west south-west wind, they cleared the liberation site in one batch in a north-east direction. As usual, remember to phone the lib-line with early arrivals - good luck! 455 members sent 2494 birds - Section A: 136; Section B: 699; Section C: 561; Section D: 275; Section E: 398; Section F:153; Section G: 272

:emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Barkston Ash Fed at Eastbourne up at 6-30am west turning south west wind but the snfc says mist at race point

So according to The SNFC race controller you liberated in fog could you please let us know how your race turns out (maybe that's where we are going wrong)

Guest Jamsie

Lightening storm in Aberdeen right now

No need to worry they held the birds just long enough to keep most of you guys up north out of the race.

Stuart the bad weather is in Fraserburgh NOW the birds will never catch up with this weather it's passing quick very bad race controlling and no thought of longest flying birds AGAIN ?

Walter with the south west forecast for today I think you boys will/could be in before us through here ,I was not having a go at anyone ,just pointing out although the weather was clearing North East ,with a strong s,west wind they could catch up before it clears , anyway good luck to everyone today from all races . And yes we've had problems before at Eastbourne , I think Maidstone was a better choice and more on the line of flight with Ypres , no having a dig JMHO .

No need to worry they held the birds just long enough to keep most of you guys up north out of the race.

There will be plenty doos up north today the S.N.F.C have got it absolutely spot on and i will stand by that.

Walter with the south west forecast for today I think you boys will/could be in before us through here ,I was not having a go at anyone ,just pointing out although the weather was clearing North East ,with a strong s,west wind they could catch up before it clears , anyway good luck to everyone today from all races . And yes we've had problems before at Eastbourne , I think Maidstone was a better choice and more on the line of flight with Ypres , no having a dig JMHO .

Stuart I didn't say that there would not ba doos I am sure there will all I was saying the weather would ba clear long before the birds got up here the problem is saying fog at race point then George 1234 puts up webcam with nice clear sky's WHY ?