Hamilton Lofts Torched

frank-123

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big man that second picture if the loft , that won't take too much to sort out mate .

I it's just the weatherboarding that took the brunt of it Stuart i am gonnae take it all off saturday morning and replace it with 8x4 sheets that Vince has so hopefully knock all the boards off get the verandah off sheets on and leave holes for sputnik traps and that should do the job mate

pigeonbasics is dealing with this and hopefully will get things sorted soon with Help,

Well done Basics, I would not expect anything less from this great site, hopefully it is a small comfort to those who have suffered from this latest tragedy.

I it's just the weatherboarding that took the brunt of it Stuart i am gonnae take it all off saturday morning and replace it with 8x4 sheets that Vince has so hopefully knock all the boards off get the verandah off sheets on and leave holes for sputnik traps and that should do the job mate

alan my vans empty this week end if you need me to bring the sheets up from vince let me know m8

Cheers everyone i will be back the b@stards urnae beating me...I hope to get the front of my big loft sorted out at the weekend my surviving doos are in good hands at my good pal Vincies so no worries there but i want to get my place sorted and get them back in there ain hoose ASAP

thanks again everyone i really appreciate your help and all your comments :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Alan

Met Alan for the first time earlier this year when i was through picking up a pair of Y/Bs he had bred for me and on first impressions would honestly say you could not meet a nicer guy. You did not deserve this mate. Hope you get them Alan and im sure you will get through this.

first impressions he a tit!! 2nd impressions he stil a knob, 3rd imprssions, he a nice bloke

sorry alan couldn't resist :-)

first impressions he a tit!! 2nd impressions he stil a knob, 3rd imprssions, he a nice bloke

sorry alan couldn't resist :-)

i ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A WANKER :P

THANKS FOR YOUR TEXTS TODAY PAL :emoticon-0157-sun:

Met Alan for the first time earlier this year when i was through picking up a pair of Y/Bs he had bred for me and on first impressions would honestly say you could not meet a nicer guy. You did not deserve this mate. Hope you get them Alan and im sure you will get through this.

CHEERS DAVY...