Times & Returns 27/07/13

sapper756

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 to come from 43 83 miles from otterburn nothing wrong with race point its guys sending birds that are not properly trained and unwell thats the problem these birds dont leave the race point and holds the rest back giving percy time to get to them imo shame on them doo men my a e

fanciers that claim to know what causing the losses but won't share the knowledge of how to stop it and then come on blaming fellow fanciers for losses - it is plenty to do with BOP, some down to atmospherics and weather, some down to poor prep and a little down to off - colour birds no doubt - if birds are going into baskets ill then it should be weeded out at club level but if until those "in the know" share what they know that would stop any birds being ill....then fanciers will continue to unknowingly put birds through with different levels of health?

the time clock on here is an hour oot it was at 12 oclock i posted that was 5 half hours after libb at 10 am i only had 7 oot of 40 and the percy didiny chase any of mine here , they aw came one at a time same as the lads next to me theres came in ones in asweel , but a forgot yous doon there are aw better than aw up this way yous get your aw the gither :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

So fk rab an hour out , that's not ALL DAY , , I am not racing mines I can only see what's going over my mate matt Luke's loft , going over in droves , 50/60 at a time prob seen around 300/ birds in half an hour , then birds going back up the water . In 4,s and 5,s . Prob about 20/30 . If u want the race ontrollers job then get aff yer *expletive removed* and get to the AGM .

47/55 Lanarkshire Fed Otterburn best time I have heard is the Great Macs at 11.48 disnae matter where you race from theses guys are always there.(wonder which route they will vote for next)From what I have heard returns around the Fed are 50%

Well the route doesn't really matter if you've got the 2% route must no really bother you as I never seen you at the last meeting was that cause the bar was open ?? :egyptian:

Something strange going on today Peter.Ive got my fancied doo sitting out still from 2.30pm, he hasn't a clue what hes doing.Big Gareth had 9 ybs circle his loft for 5 minutes then disappear, they didn't know what they were doing.

think when theres east in the wind it puggles them plus the heat and percy to deal with is not helping them