Snfc Clermont Lib Line

sapper756

thanks george 18 national tickets cant believe it f k sake would have settled for four start of season plus 5 firsts cloud nine and two grand in pools club fed and national ops wifes watching lol

Walter you put the work in and your reaping the rewards and remember you have also helped a lot of fanciers out this season so a big well done mate

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Walter you have had a fantastic season once again and well done to my drinking pals wee billy Allison big Gareth and Gerry well done lads also jock alston and the hoods top doomen :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Well done Walter you have had a fantastic season once again and well done to my drinking pals wee billy Allison big Gareth and Gerry well done lads also jock alston and the hoods top doomen :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Great to see wee Billy Allison in he can sure fly a channel pigeon

did he send his alencon and ypres timer?

Thanks to all who have congratulated me on timing last night. I would like to give credit to the breeder, Paul Thomson of Forres (Blue Chequer Pied) We were drawn together in the Joe Murphy Young Bird exchange two years ago and this is one of three birds Paul gave me. You need a bit of luck in this game sometimes!

On a less positive note as John Hood said the returns are terrible. I only have one from eight and there are some of my best pigeons missing. There were 33 birds timed at the Dundee clock station from around 300 entries. Returns for my club members as far as I know are 1/9, 5/18, 5/11, 0/6, 0/6, 0/6, 0/15, 0/6. Don't know the answer but we cant carry on like this or channel racing is finished.

David Liddle, Forfar

Thanks to all who have congratulated me on timing last night. I would like to give credit to the breeder, Paul Thomson of Forres (Blue Chequer Pied) We were drawn together in the Joe Murphy Young Bird exchange two years ago and this is one of three birds Paul gave me. You need a bit of luck in this game sometimes!

On a less positive note as John Hood said the returns are terrible. I only have one from eight and there are some of my best pigeons missing. There were 33 birds timed at the Dundee clock station from around 300 entries. Returns for my club members as far as I know are 1/9, 5/18, 5/11, 0/6, 0/6, 0/6, 0/15, 0/6. Don't know the answer but we cant carry on like this or channel racing is finished.

David Liddle, Forfar

well done David any word on return s in our fed

Well done to everyone that timed in and especially my pal Wattie yer doos were in great nick when he showed me some of them last saturday and big Gareth that is some pigeon you have good luck with her if you go for the Gold award next year :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Not long back with the clock and the returns are terrible to say the least,was not the race anybody wanted to end the old bird season with,got to hope that the birds keep coming :(

Aye ye had a good Race John, yer dads had them going in the last few weeks, good stuff. Im still waiting on a timer,to win the coveted LSC Gold cup,lol. Brilliant flying by Jock Alston, probably one of the best performances into the west section for many years.