Ancenis

yeboah

I am sending a 4 yo cock who was 2nd sect clermont last year 589mls and a 5yo hen who was 1st sect 11th open tours 708mls 2years ago think there will be around 10 - 12 birds going from our club all just under 700mls

Forecast looks good!! Wish there were more doos sent to this race as this is the ultimate test . Easy for me to say as i would race from the gates of hell given the opprtunity

Good luck to all competing!!

I am sending a 4 yo cock who was 2nd sect clermont last year 589mls and a 5yo hen who was 1st sect 11th open tours 708mls 2years ago think there will be around 10 - 12 birds going from our club all just under 700mls

Forecast looks good!! Wish there were more doos sent to this race as this is the ultimate test . Easy for me to say as i would race from the gates of hell given the opprtunity

14 away from peterhead

Good luck mate

Sending 5 hens all on 1 to 3 day old babies. 2 x 2YOs having first attempt at channel but closely related to good Tours birds, a 3YO on 2nd attempt but first time properly motivated, a 4YO who was 19th open in 2011 but was hawked last year so missed the race and finally a 6YO hen was 6th open Niort last year. Hoping for a nice clean race with winners doing 14-16 hours into central belt on the night. Good luck all.

Guest Gareth Rankin

Sent 3 cocks, one 4 year old that has always manages to get himself injured when the channel races comes up, and two 2 year olds.