SNFC Maidstone

clockman

I canny decide how many to send, have 15 to choose from for this week, the Gold Cup next week, then Ypres and Tours the next again week.

If it looks like a hold over until Monday, as has been suggested to me, i will send 4, 2xCk's and 2xHen's that are paired together, to avoid one or other abandoning ship whilst the other is away.

Next week i hope to send another 4 to Alencon then 4 to Ypres and 2 to Tours the following week. If there is anything shouting at me after this round of races they might get sent to Clermont, but will bide my time with that one. Atvb to Pb members sending.scotland.gif

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow 26! I never started wae 26 lol, Great team, best of luck

thanks dal same to you m8 i use to be the same deff proves to me im on to something 20 out of 25 from newberry to im usually strugling for doos at this time of year and still have a good team fresh for ypres or any other race i fancy having a go all the best to every one that sends to maidstone

picked out 26 looking forward to it dont care what the wind is but would prefer north every bird on its first flight most just thrown it some half way up and a fresh team in the loft for ypres bring it on lol

Good strong team Walter don't think wind or luck will be a problem m8 ;):D

Had a hen spend the night out from sunday night to Monday morning and is looking okay and handling fine now. Her egg hatched tonight and she was set up with this race in mind but given the night out situation am apprehensive, what would people do? send or not? what would be the deciding factors in your decision?

21 marked down the now, in any wind!!! ;) ;)

Any wind as long as its south west Wullie ^_^;)

Had a hen spend the night out from sunday night to Monday morning and is looking okay and handling fine now. Her egg hatched tonight and she was set up with this race in mind but given the night out situation am apprehensive, what would people do? send or not? what would be the deciding factors in your decision?

Why did she have a night out?

thanks dal same to you m8 i use to be the same deff proves to me im on to something 20 out of 25 from newberry to im usually strugling for doos at this time of year and still have a good team fresh for ypres or any other race i fancy having a go all the best to every one that sends to maidstone

mr boswell ive been reading your posts lately with interest but what i cant understand is if yuo have that meny fresh pigeons around you why did yuo need to send 7 pigeons that flew 330 miles one week to a 86 mile race the next :emoticon-0138-thinking: and you keep qouting yuo had 7 pigeons on the result the result i got in the door you had 6 on it well done good racing keep taking you potion its working :emoticon-0127-lipssealed::lol:

mr boswell ive been reading your posts lately with interest but what i cant understand is if yuo have that meny fresh pigeons around you why did yuo need to send 7 pigeons that flew 330 miles one week to a 86 mile race the next :emoticon-0138-thinking: and you keep qouting yuo had 7 pigeons on the result the result i got in the door you had 6 on it well done good racing keep taking you potion its working :emoticon-0127-lipssealed::lol:

il correct that right away m8 had 7 pigeons on the result now have 6 and i did not need to send them 83 miles i chose to