Any One Tossing Today

Guest stb-

Thats a bit better.

Let us know how it pans oot the morra.

Well i got up at 5am and not a bird in site,cleaned lofts and put fresh food down in lofts at this point i normally sit and have a coffee when they are flying but due to being totally scunered i did not feel like it today, however when i was leaving for work at 6.30 i got a blue ck back so i let him in then locked up again then of to work, Elaine phoned me at the usual time 7.45 to ask if she had to do anything with the birds and she said their was 6 on the roof, this gave me much joy and i said open the hatch and leave it open, i could not get home from work today and by the time i got home i had them all home bar 5, thankfully i got two calls reporting birds and they shall be collected tomorrow from St Andrews & Valleyfield.

Looks like i am still at the races lewis :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

Scotty M

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i got up at 5am and not a bird in site,cleaned lofts and put fresh food down in lofts at this point i normally sit and have a coffee when they are flying but due to being totally scunered i did not feel like it today, however when i was leaving for work at 6.30 i got a blue ck back so i let him in then locked up again then of to work, Elaine phoned me at the usual time 7.45 to ask if she had to do anything with the birds and she said their was 6 on the roof, this gave me much joy and i said open the hatch and leave it open, i could not get home from work today and by the time i got home i had them all home bar 5, thankfully i got two calls reporting birds and they shall be collected tomorrow from St Andrews & Valleyfield.

Looks like i am still at the races lewis :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:

Scotty M

Aye I knew you would be :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Its just the daylight hours that got the better of them and they've tied in wi a fife mob by the looks of it.

If they'd had tied in wi the mob from a morning toss they'd have worked in through the day and you wouldnae have had to worry aboot them through the night :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Glad your back in the game any way :emoticon-0137-clapping::emoticon-0157-sun:

Lewis

It felt like my guts had been ripped out last night and this morning, but feel happy again.

Cheers again Lewis.

Cheers Colin, by the way i like the photos of you new loft, hopefully i will have mine by Sept/Oct and i can get mine sold, but i need to get the finger out and advertise them.

Scotty M

It felt like my guts had been ripped out last night and this morning, but feel happy again.

Cheers again Lewis.

Cheers Colin, by the way i like the photos of you new loft, hopefully i will have mine by Sept/Oct and i can get mine sold, but i need to get the finger out and advertise them.

Scotty M

Aye had a few trainers like that before :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Best of luck at the weekend,I'm sure your youngsters will pick up where the old birds left off :emoticon-0167-beer:

Great toss today along with the Hamilton Trailer and a few other guys from Meldons all home with no problems.

Same here Jim all home fae Meldons however 6 of the wee wans are missing fae Carnwath...

Lucky and unlucky,my mate phoned me,birds up one o'clock,phoned again birds just been hit by BOP.

Feared the worst then I saw two heading for the loft,things didn't look good,as they swung round to trap the others join them.Panic over,my mate got all his,don't know about the other three lofts that went with us.

We live to fight another day. :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

Lucky and unlucky,my mate phoned me,birds up one o'clock,phoned again birds just been hit by BOP.

Feared the worst then I saw two heading for the loft,things didn't look good,as they swung round to trap the others join them.Panic over,my mate got all his,don't know about the other three lofts that went with us.

We live to fight another day. :animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons:

everyone got them all mate, flec had 2 with tails missing, a close call :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

had 50 away early this morning all home together in 40 mins , 1 awol , dropped in at 6pm tonight pretty tired done a power of flying today wherever he went , mealy cock , makes you wonder why one feks of like that

Guest alangee

i tossed 26 this morning at 5 miles and only 10 home up to 10pm , all day 1s and 2s

just about finished before my first season starts

p.s this was there 6th toss and they have been 25miles

i tossed 26 this morning at 5 miles and only 10 home up to 10pm , all day 1s and 2s

Friday is not a good day to toss the sky will be empty and percy will be looking for food hope they work back for you

stay posotive Alan , those home will do well pal. our last toss before last weeks race was a week before basketing and most took over 3 days to home , we all know why .