25th Leyland

1st September Stafford.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks well thought out to me.

Good luck with it.

you wouldnae be saying that if you had been at the meeting Robert :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

We'll see what next years racing brings us :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking: :emoticon-0138-thinking:

leyland to stafford 70 mile jump stafford to wollaston a 15-20 mile jump eh..... west !!!!

well thought out indeed

rabble that john quinn done his best to control

disgusted by the vote and the race programme even worse they will go as early as possible !!!

Early as possible is the only way to go, as if you are set to a time you cant liberate before, you may miss the boat and have to hold over.

Early as possible is the only way to go, as if you are set to a time you cant liberate before, you may miss the boat and have to hold over.

races this year the transporter was not turning up till 21.00-22.00 so they will need to mark a lot earlier

to make sure they are at the racepoint on time so the birds can get a drink

Too many people walked out today when they didnae get their way thats not the way it should be done if ye get beat in the vote at least stay and see the meeting out people were leaving as soon as the east v west vote was taken :o :o :o

Too many people walked out today when they didnae get their way thats not the way it should be done if ye get beat in the vote at least stay and see the meeting out people were leaving as soon as the east v west vote was taken :o :o :o

Not the way to do it!! Need to support your fed and go with vote

Guest Gareth Rankin

Spot on Alan

Guest Gareth Rankin

Lancaster now has no liberation site which is maybe a blessing. Sartilly also has no liberation site and federations now use Carantan as its replacement. Sure these will be sorted out at the next fed meeting.

Also Dorchester has been taken of the RPRA listings for liberations.

Guest KING BILLY

leyland to stafford 70 mile jump stafford to wollaston a 15-20 mile jump eh..... west !!!!

well thought out indeed

rabble that john quinn done his best to control

disgusted by the vote and the race programme even worse they will go as early as possible !!!

i for one got cot out when the vote whent for west and dident bring a ready made up race program i think the other members where the same but after all the back slapping and chearing stoped i think its a good program pout together by the body of the hall that was left the jump to stafford got over looked but i think if wee all get together wee could tweek it now its west lets all get together and surport each other and the fed and the race control team who ever thay are so all the best to all the lanarkshire members and take a quote from lenon this is just the begining not the end lol

Lancaster now has no liberation site which is maybe a blessing. Sartilly also has no liberation site and federations now use Carantan as its replacement. Sure these will be sorted out at the next fed meeting.

Also Dorchester has been taken of the RPRA listings for liberations.

How is it a blessing that lancaster has no lib site??

Dont think it will matter about Sartilly there will be F All doos left when that comes around.

i for one got cot out when the vote whent for west and dident bring a ready made up race program i think the other members where the same but after all the back slapping and chearing stoped i think its a good program pout together by the body of the hall that was left the jump to stafford got over looked but i think if wee all get together wee could tweek it now its west lets all get together and surport each other and the fed and the race control team who ever thay are so all the best to all the lanarkshire members and take a quote from lenon this is just the begining not the end lol

tam you have lost the plot!!!!!!! imo a terrible race programme,a great programme in 1980 not 2012. :cry-blow: :cry-blow:

are you convoying other feds to sartilly or going in the back of a transit? would think most of the lf doos will be at ypres that weekend. obviously been well thought out fixing racepoints with no official site. however i think you are right to go west though. it will pay off in the long run

are you convoying other feds to sartilly or going in the back of a transit? would think most of the lf doos will be at ypres that weekend. obviously been well thought out fixing racepoints with no official site. however i think you are right to go west though. it will pay off in the long run

they will be scrambling for other feds to go with them to cut costs but you are correct they will all be in ypres

I would like to know how it will pay of in the long run??