Ypres 2011

blaz

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you might have just sent off the first 12 in the region Lewis???!!!Best o Luck.

Well the Youngyins tellt me hes sending 7 so I'll just have to content myself with 8th this year :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I've sent yer da's pick actually-"1010" remember where,remember when :lol: Its his 11th race of the year.Hope it turns out to be a goodyin for myself and all :)

Well the Youngyins tellt me hes sending 7 so I'll just have to content myself with 8th this year :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I've sent yer da's pick actually-"1010" remember where,remember when :lol: Its his 11th race of the year.Hope it turns out to be a goodyin for myself and all :)

Jesus Lewis, you been taking it easy on them then this year?!! Only 11 races, well it'd better hurry home if it wants to go to Clermont too?! :D

I hope its a decent race too for all concerned.

Jesus Lewis, you been taking it easy on them then this year?!! Only 11 races, well it'd better hurry home if it wants to go to Clermont too?! :D

I hope its a decent race too for all concerned.

Some of them have had it easier than others but theres a few of the cocks have had every fed race out to Eastbourne.Will put 1010 by til next year once hes home the morra *fingers crossed*.Hes a big bugger-yer da told me to keep him gawn :emoticon-0136-giggle:

looks like the national doesnt need race controllers this week as there seems to be plenty on here I will move andy miller as chief controller

i will 2nd that

andy MIND NOT TO EARLY AS MY BIRDS LIKE A LIE IN

Guest Gareth Rankin

454 Birds away from Musselburgh which is 151 up on last year.

+ Boness

+ Uddingston

+ Newmains

+ Solway

+ Ayrshire

should be a convoy of 2000 or more

looks like the national doesnt need race controllers this week as there seems to be plenty on here I will move andy miller as chief controller

Well a canny do any worse than you lot last week!!! :emoticon-0136-giggle:

FACT NOT FICTION