What Is Your Job?

sapper756

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deliver beds and bedroom furniture for the Bedshed. Delivering all over Scotland.
you diliver the beds i make them , i make the mattresess for relyon the ones that go to harrods

all hand made with natural fillings cost a flamming fortune .

your right,,,there just a big joke too

A few people will share this opinion :lol:

Some people have been customers for years and never had any issues with their Sky account.Obviously your not one of them :(

Theres a lot of guidelines and procedures in place that the advisors and managers can't over ride regardless of if they feel any empathy or sentiment towards a customers circumastances and whether they agree with them or not.

Thats the world we live in though :angry: .The world is ran by the man-your TESCOs,Skys,McDonalds etc.

Fair enough they provide a few jobs and oppurtunities for people but its at the expense of thousands of local longterm establishments and small businesses :(

Joined Allied Metals as ELectrical Engineering Manager in 1997, when we joined the Sims Group in 2000 i was promoted to Group Cheif Engineer, we are Now Sims Metal Management the largest Metal Recycler(Scrap) in the world and i have now moved into Operations Management, i.e. making money rather than spending it :lol:

My claim to fame is i designed and built the biggest metal shredder in the world, its based in Newport! It weighs 750 Tonnes and can turn 350 cars into 50 pence peices in a single hour!!!!

Stu

Joined Allied Metals as ELectrical Engineering Manager in 1997, when we joined the Sims Group in 2000 i was promoted to Group Cheif Engineer, we are Now Sims Metal Management the largest Metal Recycler(Scrap) in the world and i have now moved into Operations Management, i.e. making money rather than spending it :lol:

My claim to fame is i designed and built the biggest metal shredder in the world, its based in Newport! It weighs 750 Tonnes and can turn 350 cars into 50 pence peices in a single hour!!!!

Stu

Good idea for a topic i will start one up.