Saturday Times And Returns

sapper756

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 out of 29 gutted been well trained what went wrong i think lack of training by some members

Yes i agree with you there Dave, how many have had just a couple owe tosses then banged them in, hopeing to get them from the race, it dosent help the like of guys like you that have spent owe that time training them, then for them to muck all up. ;);)

Hope you get most of them the morra mate, and the same goes for all the guys who are short. :)

Why is it that we are all reporting around the 50% returns ;)

Close of play 47/77. got 2 at 21:05 pleased about that but looking for 15 to 20 tomorrow. Somehow can't see it. Consolation, just heard I won the FED, but rather have the doos hame 1151 vel <_<

Guest ENDFLIGHT

22/42 FOR ME ,22ND.BIRD IN E T S AT 20.30,HOPE SOME MORE TURN UP TOMORROW

BUT GOING BY MY 22ND. BIRD TONIGHT IT,S ABSOLUTELY KNACKERD!A WEE BIT THAT WAY MYSELF LOOKING FOR THEM :(:blink::blink:

Guest WINGS 04

I have 19/27 just one of them days anyone that trys to put this down to the race controler must be nuts as we were all looking for them to go up the day and we will send them next week aswell so welldone to the winners and let's hope for a good race next weekend

not good andy how did ronnie do

Not so good for Ronnie today but he did win the £3 pools. No sorry it was the £2 pools. Far to tight to put more than £2 on. :lol: :lol:

Poor and patchy returns from Otterburn at clocks, 6/9 for me. Now 8/9, my last pigeon dropped at 1910.

Noticed birds reported on here arriving into North of Scotland after 2130, well done on that, pitch dark down here at that time. Tomorrow is another day, weather-wise said to better than today, so heres hoping the birds work home.