• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JCN

Club:Ayrshire

Posted Today, 13:48 PM

That was early doors sir... They were coming great then stopped I've only had one since, can only report on my returns... Unfortunately its not been same for the other parts of federation

Steady race for Ayrshire 14/19 here ??????????????????

was only pointing out it was a good race for some not everyone in the fed had it bad as bibbendum stated in his post

South and Central sections of Ayrshire have had it very tough this year... Its not where we're racing from its where they're racing too... Birds taking diffrent valleys especially for South section guys... Only my own opinion how else can guys in North section have a good race when birds all libbed together

South and Central sections of Ayrshire have had it very tough this year... Its not where we're racing from its where they're racing too... Birds taking diffrent valleys especially for South section guys... Only my own opinion how else can guys in North section have a good race when birds all libbed together

I think you are partly right in that the birds coming into Ayrshire use different routes, yours Im guessing come along the M8 down and in or in over the wind farm .

ours in the centre are either with yours and having to FLY the over fly we give you or come in the a71 valley which is infested by percy

South section same as central to a degree or in up the Nith valley again a killing ground.

we had a discussion last week on Blaydon as a racepoint where I said it was a disaster waiting to happen and then stupidly on my part sent some , all reports are there are thousands of pigeons that mill around there all the time,

I think you are partly right in that the birds coming into Ayrshire use different routes, yours Im guessing come along the M8 down and in or in over the wind farm .

ours in the centre are either with yours and having to FLY the over fly we give you or come in the a71 valley which is infested by percy

South section same as central to a degree or in up the Nith valley again a killing ground.

we had a discussion last week on Blaydon as a racepoint where I said it was a disaster waiting to happen and then stupidly on my part sent some , all reports are there are thousands of pigeons that mill around there all the time,

The north section birds ain't coming the M8 Charlie or the Beith/Dalry boys be skelping us I'd have thought they come down Irvine Valley... it's really hard to pathom as I'd have thought they come past yourself... I don't see lots of birds so they ain't overshooting only see the odd ones going back... If they were running down here then they would be turning in for these guys in the south section surely ... Definitely think the South section birds being attacked after breaking further out and being turned down into Cumbria area... Only thing I know for sure is it can't continue like that

Just home from a road trip picking up pigeons with John who had 7 reported from our Catterick race last week, First stop Durham then on to Loftus and Hartlepool to the UNC garage where we picked up a few other Scottish birds, then into Newcastle and on to Ashington and back home, left at 5am got back at 2.30pm, nearly 400 miles covered, many thanks to all the fanciers involved and also the non fancier who kept the bird in a box for John. All the others will be going to the SHU centre tomorrow. Also managed to fit a weather update in for Tiger with the Almond Valley doos

Just home from a road trip picking up pigeons with John who had 7 reported from our Catterick race last week, First stop Durham then on to Loftus and Hartlepool to the UNC garage where we picked up a few other Scottish birds, then into Newcastle and on to Ashington and back home, left at 5am got back at 2.30pm, nearly 400 miles covered, many thanks to all the fanciers involved and also the non fancier who kept the bird in a box for John. All the others will be going to the SHU centre tomorrow. Also managed to fit a weather update in for Tiger with the Almond Valley doos

well done to John and yourself Bobby , a great effort :emoticon-0137-clapping: