Rugby World Cup Final

sapper756

Anyone But Themhappy.gif

Same again. Shame on you. Mind, golly the Japs certainly put paid to yooos lol :drinking-coffee-200:

Gosh, you cheer and sing about a 'Weed' and call it a Flower lol. Sing about William Wallace, who was but just above a knave and outlawed. He wasnae at the Stirling Bridge! It was Murry. Never heard regards Wallace till Blind Beggar wrote a nice little bit ... some say that Wallace did turn up at the end of the Stirling Bridge fracas. … Mind we made a great example of him lol.

Never Beat 'Proud Edwards Army, Edward – the 'Hammer of the Scots' was in was away in Belgium fighting!

Then it was only a 'Peacekeeping force' that overplayed its hand, would have sorted too if not being silly and going over a narrow bridge.

Mind we do love you singing 'Flower of Scotland. It warms our cockles realising they the Scots have had nothing to sing about for over 800 years lol.

A Scottish teacher at Corby - Corby is called 'Miniature Scotland' – was there a large one? -He summed it up a 'T' saying they came down from the Gorbals with nothing, absolutely nothing. We gave work! We gave them houses and homes. We gave them a welcome. Educated them or free. Etc. Etc. And they have the gall to call the English! Jealousy abounds, eh!

Was working in a nice hotel in central London, April the 23rd. Was owned and run by a Scottish family. They invited and paid for two coach loads of Scottish family and friends down for that weekend.

When the entertainment started, and the raising money for a charity. They ALL got up and left! They realised it was St, Georges day! Came back later that night to sleep and have a late drink! I'd have locked them out!

Still, what does one expect when they believed such things as 'Pigeon burnt droppings' ashes rubbed into a bald head would make their hair grow. True, you couldn't make it up! Lol...

Edited by Roland

Same again. Shame on you. Mind, golly the Japs certainly put paid to yooos lol :drinking-coffee-200:

Gosh, you cheer and sing about a 'Weed' and call it a Flower lol. Sing about William Wallace, who was but just above a knave and outlawed. He wasnae at the Stirling Bridge! It was Murry. Never heard regards Wallace till Blind Beggar wrote a nice little bit ... some say that Wallace did turn up at the end of the Stirling Bridge fracas. … Mind we made a great example of him lol.

Never Beat 'Proud Edwards Army, Edward – the 'Hammer of the Scots' was in was away in Belgium fighting!

Then it was only a 'Peacekeeping force' that overplayed its hand, would have sorted too if not being silly and going over a narrow bridge.

Mind we do love you singing 'Flower of Scotland. It warms our cockles realising they the Scots have had nothing to sing about for over 800 years lol.

A Scottish teacher at Corby - Corby is called 'Miniature Scotland' – was there a large one? -He summed it up a 'T' saying they came down from the Gorbals with nothing, absolutely nothing. We gave work! We gave them houses and homes. We gave them a welcome. Educated them or free. Etc. Etc. And they have the gall to call the English! Jealousy abounds, eh!

Was working in a nice hotel in central London, April the 23rd. Was owned and run by a Scottish family. They invited and paid for two coach loads of Scottish family and friends down for that weekend.

When the entertainment started, and the raising money for a charity. They ALL got up and left! They realised it was St, Georges day! Came back later that night to sleep and have a late drink! I'd have locked them out!

Still, what does one expect when they believed such things as 'Pigeon burnt droppings' ashes rubbed into a bald head would make their hair grow. True, you couldn't make it up! Lol...

The bookies are having an extra month in Japan thanks to all the english punters that put there ££££ on THE LOOSERS002.gifLOL

I can feel your pain :crying:

Lol,

:unsure::emoticon-0127-lipssealed: yeah, not good losing in the final … Mind a darn site better than not being able to get out the Group … I suppose being beaten by Japan was a Home Town Decision :egyptian: :egyptian:

The bookies are having an extra month in Japan thanks to all the english punters that put there ££££ on …

I presume you mean their instead of there eh! Feel you should have moved to Corby at an early age lol :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

P.s. The 'Bookies never left Britain.

Edited by Roland

Lol,

:unsure::emoticon-0127-lipssealed: yeah, not good losing in the final … Mind a darn site better than not being able to get out the Group … I suppose being beaten by Japan was a Home Town Decision :egyptian: :egyptian:

The bookies are having an extra month in Japan thanks to all the english punters that put there ££££ on …

I presume you mean their instead of there eh! Feel you should have moved to Corby at an early age lol :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

P.s. The 'Bookies never left Britain.

roland ,you need a girlfriend mate,

Walter swanston, Agreed, a mite tongue in cheek … but sadly also has so much truth.

For instance, two of the my favourite boxers of my area were the brilliant Walter McGowen and Ken Buchanon

Yet I cheered for Walter when he fought Rudkin, whom I happened to meet some times. Thought it was sad Walter had to move up a weight for decent money fights.

I can go through very many Scots whom I 'Stood on chair' to speak cheering them on. Of late Our Miss Muir.

The three Stewarts Ian, peter and Mary, family Superb! - (tongue in cheek - they were more English than Scottish( Ian MCCatherty! OLiz Mc

and very many other. I will state here I have never ever seen or heard, any English man route against a Scot personally when facing another opponent. That is Truth!

Nearest was of Andy Murry when many hoped he got beat for …

Many countries, like Scotland and Wales etc. when facing England treat it as a 'Cup Final'!

Now the truth is they Scots don't mingle well as a Team... 1978 and 1982 Scotland hand arguably the best football squad going. Certainly on paper... Didn't fare well. Yet often it's a Scot in the middle of the pitch that is the driving force. the player welding them together. Liz McColgan what a feat! and more. The English stand up and applauded. Gosh they have voted a few Scots 'Sports Personality of the Year' a few time, Yes even Andy Murry.- Maybe Andy has grown up, or is just sharp enough to keep his god shut.

Here's an Interesting thing. Was in Berwick at the Papers office where the window was full in regards Sassenachs being English. Many Scot also state and believe that! Whereas the fact is that that in the Jacobite's up rising etc, it was the Campbells from the lowlands as a term of not good aimed at the Campbells and the Scottish lowlands.

Now when put right the Scot will say 'Well the English are from the lowlands.

Edited by Roland

I note your observations Roland.Living in the beautiful part of south west Scotland I have been suitably impressed over many years by the numbers of English people who have.given us the enormous favour of coming to live amongst us.Usually after surviving the first winter they have taken on the enormous and onerous responsibility of showing us the error of our ways.They considerately point out the faults of our philosophers,poets,historians,novelists artiitects,sports people and town planners not mention pigeon planners.Unselfishly they loudly and with great determination points out to us where we have gone wrong over the centuries and offer to improve our lot.Yes Roland we are truly great full for the presence of the i our land.