5th HIM

6TH R Carruthers Bonnyrigg

7th J'OHara Allanton

8th A Bain Duns

9th A Watson Laurieston

10th J & C Bewick Cardenden

I got £1.170 with two hens

Edited by Jim hannah

aye nothing new there jamie lol jims taken some dough out the snfc races but you have to put it on to win it m8 what was the distance to here jim

Walter, just catching up here, the distance here is 533 miles, The winner L McKay up in Carnoustie was actually flying 527 miles, which shows you just how east

the Liege racepoint actually lies. My timer came very high up from the north and when I lifted her the body feathers and feet were frozen. She was bred by

Walter Mcgaffney, Lesmahagow when he was over at Brockets Brae, her No. SU 97 SL 1663 Blue. she raced right through as a yb and Walter had a chest problem at that time

and packed in. Davie Forsyth bought some of his ybs that time and settled them to Burnbank, he raced the hen the following year then finished up himself after the moult.I took some photos

of the old eyesign pigeons old Jock Lennox had and he asked me to go into the loft and take whatever I wanted, so I picked up a smokey blue and that was 1663.She is a W Wlison,

Larkhall through the 'Swan' and 'White Tail' which were Willies ist Sect. winners at Nantes in their day. '1663' turned out to be Dam & G.Dam of some of my good hens here

and her line is still prominent today. The Liege birds were lib at 0615 into a Light S/W Wind, 474 members sent 1.564 birds.

Edited by Jim hannah

Yes Walter, its down to measurements, and the Solway west sect. benefits also, if we are lucky enough to get a bit of east in the wind, even better a touch of south even better,

a few years ago from Ypres we had a bit of east and the Ayrshire boys had some good positions. Nowadays To get out of France we need a little bit of south in the wind, it seems

to me the problem is in France, there is as many BOP'S over there as we have here without a doubt.

Yes Walter, its down to measurements, and the Solway west sect. benefits also, if we are lucky enough to get a bit of east in the wind, even better a touch of south even better,

a few years ago from Ypres we had a bit of east and the Ayrshire boys had some good positions. Nowadays To get out of France we need a little bit of south in the wind, it seems

to me the problem is in France, there is as many BOP'S over there as we have here without a doubt.

The solway benefits Jim? In what way?

Walter, just catching up here, the distance here is 533 miles, The winner L McKay up in Carnoustie was actually flying 527 miles, which shows you just how east

the Liege racepoint actually lies. My timer came very high up from the north and when I lifted her the body feathers and feet were frozen. She was bred by

Walter Mcgaffney, Lesmahagow when he was over at Brockets Brae, her No. SU 97 SL 1663 Blue. she raced right through as a yb and Walter had a chest problem at that time

and packed in. Davie Forsyth bought some of his ybs that time and settled them to Burnbank, he raced the hen the following year then finished up himself after the moult.I took some photos

of the old eyesign pigeons old Jock Lennox had and he asked me to go into the loft and take whatever I wanted, so I picked up a smokey blue and that was 1663.She is a W Wlison,

Larkhall through the 'Swan' and 'White Tail' which were Willies ist Sect. winners at Nantes in their day. '1663' turned out to be Dam & G.Dam of some of my good hens here

and her line is still prominent today. The Liege birds were lib at 0615 into a Light S/W Wind, 474 members sent 1.564 birds.

How many channel winners can be traced back to Willie Wilson bloodlines ? ... Phenomenal fancier !

Leige 1564 birds Winning vel 1248

By end of second day 160 recorded vel down to 400ypm

Think that sums up the reason we didn't go back

Has anyone studied the number of airfields on line of flight before they hit open water

Hope I'm wrong and the birds home in better numbers but in todays climate just cant see it happening