Snfc

novo10

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 birds clocked in the North Section out of 138.

Just another disaster of a National Race for the North Section this year ,

Feel fortunate the get one ,but feel for everybody that has not got a bird ,hope a few turn up in the next few days

its an absolute disgrace ppl need to stand up at the snfc agm and be counted things need to change after this season with the nationals between old/young birds it been shocking far to many birds lost ppl have been wiped out this year with old or young birds some with both and it cant all be the weather fault there NEEDS TO BE CHANGES MADE and for young birds in a basket for 3 1/2 days has a big part to do with it worst returns in history this my opinion

here's a question for everyone that sent if they had got up on Saturday or or only been in the basket for the 1 day wat do u think your returns would have been I only got 6/31

witch all was at Newark the week before 218mile was expecting to my be drop a few but not 25

Edited by freddy1980

its an absolute disgrace ppl need to stand up at the snfc agm and be counted things need to change after this season with the nationals between old/young birds it been shocking far to many birds lost ppl have been wiped out this year with old or young birds some with both and it cant all be the weather fault there NEEDS TO BE CHANGES MADE and for young birds in a basket for 3 1/2 days has a big part to do with it worst returns in history this my opinion

here's a question for everyone that sent if they had got up on Saturday or or only been in the basket for the 1 day wat do u think your returns would have been I only got 6/31

witch all was at Newark the week before 218mile was expecting to my be drop a few but not 25

Nothing to do with time in the basket the bird I got was in very good condition. Look forward to hearing your voice at the AGM av never heard it in the past.

just started this year robus so plz tell me how there is about 1300 birds or more lost then

next your also goin to tell me that things are ok and doesn't need changed

If you have just started this year 1 of the things you should have been taught is always respect your elders this man in my opinion is one of the top national men in the country wee all have to learn & your entitled to your opinion

just started this year robus so plz tell me how there is about 1300 birds or more lost then

next your also goin to tell me that things are ok and doesn't need changed

I don't disagree with you Freddie, you've been going well and its a liberty losing the majority of your ybs after all the hard work you've put in. Your not alone, ive heard most are struggling with returns from this race. In my opinion, it was caused by human error, nothing more. I put a thread up on here and said I wasn't going to comment on it. The intention was to see if most people thought the same as me, I was confused that some didn't. I thought the pigeons should've been brought back to Leicester , if not further. They had 4 days in a basket, which they have had before, BUT, as I said on the thread, before they weren't coming out and flying into a head wind. The other problem, was complete human error, the forecast showed heavy rain moving across the Midlands and only if we were lucky, would we miss it. Needless to say, we weren't lucky. In my opinion, and its not one after the event as I stated it before the race. The birds should've been up yesterday at Leicester or shorter. The convoyers haven't been at an AGM for many years now when in fact,it used to be standard practice that they answered any questions put to them by the members. Im not usually doom n gloom with races but I told several people before this race took place that it would be the worst yb nat disaster for 30 years, I was correct. We must learn from this and keep it fresh in our heads for the AGM.