Jim Wilkinson

dkj

Is he your brother's best pal tiger

jim is a very good friend of all my family, and never gets enough credit for what he wins, top class guy will help anybody he can

never seen the airdrie club result this week on basics

jim is a very good friend of all my family, and never gets enough credit for what he wins, top class guy will help anybody he can

never seen the airdrie club result this week on basics

I am the usual one who puts up Airdrie result but as I never timed in I did,nt get result and only found out last night that Jim won , but club has a stupid 1 hour rule for returning clocks which is ok if you are near club and have a early one but not if you don't drive and live 5 mls away jmo.

I am the usual one who puts up Airdrie result but as I never timed in I did,nt get result and only found out last night that Jim won , but club has a stupid 1 hour rule for returning clocks which is ok if you are near club and have a early one but not if you don't drive and live 5 mls away jmo.

Your results stand if in race time the 1 hour thing is just for the short races I am lead to believe