Glasgow Federation

Guest mambo

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jumping the gun again Alan nothing official all monies ready to be paid to Glasgow Fed once all is settled

Sorry B/C if you are a bit sensitive don't read the post I would be extremely sorry to be the reason for your injury

[/quot

What monies are due to be paid at this time of year ??

Jumping the gun again Alan nothing official all monies ready to be paid to Glasgow Fed once all is settled

Sorry B/C if you are a bit sensitive don't read the post I would be extremely sorry to be the reason for your injury

See yer official that was at the delegates meeting. He voted for central marking so a think that's rather unfair yer club launching a appeal about it while your delegate voted for it. Is yer club saying that mans unfit for the job? plus during the meeting of delegates was he not on the phone to you for more than half of it anyway 😂😂😂😂?

one thing is for sure, all this finger pointing on here is doing nothing towards getting a new top table elected and nothing can happen until then. Two weeks to first race and not enough time to call meeting prior to that (as far as I understand it).