Glasgow Federation

Guest mambo

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was never made know that we had a trailer available, again if all that facts that lead to decisions was made available then maybe we would have voted different. But no info regarding transportation, but a chosen few seemed to know?

Just the chosen few that botherd their back side to turn up to the delegates meeting

I'm not shouting my mouth off, I started by responding to the statement that it was renfrewshires fault, and you seemed so hot and bothered so why don't you take the job as you already know all the facts.

All I want is to race my birds and going around the houses isn't solving anything.

I'm not shouting my mouth off, I started by responding to the statement that it was renfrewshires fault, and you seemed so hot and bothered so why don't you take the job as you already know all the facts.

All I want is to race my birds and going around the houses isn't solving anything.

Not once did I say it was renfrewshires fault .

It was never made know that we had a trailer available, again if all that facts that lead to decisions was made available then maybe we would have voted different. But no info regarding transportation, but a chosen few seemed to know?

The vote was taken before any mention of needing a traillor or another transporter , after all that was the agenda of the meeting ,complaints about central marking .Once the vote went against the committees decision then the president asked how are we going to do this .

Just spoke to a well known fancier on phone who tells me his fed clubs have to bring there birds to the central point ,it's up to the clubs to get them there ..our guys want the birds picked up at there door .

I think its much ado about nothing. We need another meeting asap to get the officials appointed and to move on with the season. The current secretary has to letter all the club secretaries and help the new secretary that is appointed to become familiar with the job.Its as simple as that, its grown arms and legs all this nonsense. Lets be positive and get it put to bed. Good luck to everyone in 2017

Edited by Delboy

In the context of the fed being f@cked you refered to Renfrew side as being freeloaders and you told someone you were against them getting in. I think that it is easy to join the dots.

Derek is right all the debating isn't going to solverify nothing we need a meeting to elect a top table and be clear on what we have and need to get this back on track, but it doeslook like a tough gig.

Guest mambo

Derek is right all the debating isn't going to solverify nothing we need a meeting to elect a top table and be clear on what we have and need to get this back on track, but it doeslook like a tough gig.

Think some clubs have no baskets at all, and getting geraldys could prove hard to come by, the Lanarkshire baskets can't be used,to help out as they wouldent fit Glasgow's transporter due to our modifications, hope you can rally round and get a loan of some then have a bird sale latter to buy new baskets

Guest mambo

Looks like the great friends of Glasgow South Lanarkshire has ultimately put the final nails in the coffin taking two clubs in.

If Lanarkshire fed gets the go ahead to fly east, there will be spaces on the south Lanarkshire transporter I do belive

In the context of the fed being f@cked you refered to Renfrew side as being freeloaders and you told someone you were against them getting in. I think that it is easy to join the dots.

Excuse me when did I say I was AGAINST them getting in?

Quite sure all will be resolved one way or another,reallly don't see how this thread could resolve or add anything to the situation,time to close it

It's about the only platform the Glasgow members have to air their views and concerns at the moment considering there is no top table

It's about the only platform the Glasgow members have to air their views and concerns at the moment considering there is no top table

What about the platform on here that Lanarkshire fed don't want to go down the west,should that be more deserving