Glasgow Federation

Guest mambo

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well these are the FACTS when youse (Renfrewshire ) joined Glasgow fed ,Glasgow had young bird sales ,around 3/4 Renfrew members turned up to the first few sales ,then it was max 1/2 then the last few sales NONE turned up , the fed even had the last couple in Clydebank so much nearer Renfrew members , yes and again FACT not one went to support these sales . These sales were for funds firstly to pay off debts we owed for buying transporters , later for funds to keep them running and maybe replacing them in future . So tell he what have you guys done for the federation .

This has nothing to do with the current situation and we , me and my brother donated and bought young birds at these sales a few times, I still have a cock I bought in Chryston, FACT! Time to end the bun fight and race pigeons.

This has nothing to do with the current situation and we , me and my brother donated and bought young birds at these sales a few times, I still have a cock I bought in Chryston, FACT! Time to end the bun fight and race pigeons.

Correct, we had a transport problem. The problems sorted to the bEst of the Feds ability now it's time to knuckle down and get out doos ready. As I said before no matter where your raving from this year, north south east or west. Good luck and hope you have a good season.

Well u start by reading what I wrote and don't put your own words into things.I never blamed u guys , I didn't say I was against you guys getting in the fed. Get that right and we're on the way to a happy medium , lots of great guys in Renfrew . But apart from robert mains . No one wanted to take on a job . But wanted the original top table to do the impossible . Oh and buy another transporter 2weeks before the start of the season and for what ? For 4 races a year .

Well u start by reading what I wrote and don't put your own words into things.I never blamed u guys , I didn't say I was against you guys getting in the fed. Get that right and we're on the way to a happy medium , lots of great guys in Renfrew . But apart from robert mains . No one wanted to take on a job . But wanted the original top table to do the impossible . Oh and buy another transporter 2weeks before the start of the season and for what ? For 4 races a year .

Robert like I said we were, and are, just happy the doos are going. And have to say all at WSCC have been fantastic. Had enough of pigeon politics, its no wonder the hobby is disappearing.

Your in with a good bunch of guys now ally a non political club no agms no meetings just pay your money and race your birds there's two things killing this sport tin gods and Percy we've got rid of one not much we can doo about the other let's enjoy the coming season ðŸ‘

Robert like I said we were, and are, just happy the doos are going. And have to say all at WSCC have been fantastic. Had enough of pigeon politics, its no wonder the hobby is disappearing.

Just wait for the sting like the flying £720.

Good to see Glasgow fed are still as strong as they ever were. Its a cracking fed and I hope everyone has a great season. Well done to all the officials for ironing out a few wee transportation problems. Lets all enjoy our great sport :emoticon-0137-clapping::smiling-scarecrow-329:

Not so strong anymore del. heard one of the biggest clubs have only 4 members now because 8 of them wanted there fees back. One of them wrote the letter to get the EGM. Very poor I think on there behalf.

Not so strong anymore del. heard one of the biggest clubs have only 4 members now because 8 of them wanted there fees back. One of them wrote the letter to get the EGM. Very poor I think on there behalf.

Why is it poor? we made alternative arrangements to get our doos away because the fed imploded. No sec, no president no racing we were led to believe. What on earth were we meant to do? We didn't make plans even before the meeting like many in the know did. If the whole thing had been handled in a professional manner this would never have happened! We would still have had a strong fed.

And why are you still trying to wind things up? maybe you should be thinking about building bridges rather than trying tio stir the sh**

Unless u resign before the AGM then you owe the seasons fees ally end of , should not be getting fees back IMHO . And I'm not winding anything up.

Aye Stuart there has been enough winding up, just hope yous can get it sorted out for next year and get members back.

Aye Stuart there has been enough winding up, just hope yous can get it sorted out for next year and get members back.

Ally although we had alternative arrangements before the last meeting ,we are still with the fed where as you guys have left .

Ally although we had alternative arrangements before the last meeting ,we are still with the fed where as you guys have left .

Stuart there was no committee, no racing, no transport, the fed members voted against central marking the committee have ignored that. We made arrangements to race, as you already had done. And we have not left the fed, we still have members in Glasgow fed and so is the club.

Stuart there was no committee, no racing, no transport, the fed members voted against central marking the committee have ignored that. We made arrangements to race, as you already had done. And we have not left the fed, we still have members in Glasgow fed and so is the club.

All your members should still be in the fed