Just Heard The Terrible News

ALF

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would just like to say thanks to the guys that phoned and txt me as it was much appreciated.

And just to let folks know after adding new lofts and aviary I had more pigeons this year than I've ever had .

The carnage lasted for 53 minutes and finished with just over half the pigeons taken.

And to be totally honest if the two of them had killed everything I would call it a day.

The only thing that is keeping me going just now is pigeons that depend on me to feed / water them.

Apart from that if I could just kill something I'm sure I would feel a lot better.

Thanks Geordie for your help pal . I sent a couple of friends a copy of my security cameras. I've only asked Geordie to post it just to let fanciers know how little space these things need to get entry. And would also like to add when I was at tommybhoys on Monday for some advice he showed me the entry point where the fox got in to his and the whole made in his loft was even smaller..

Thanks Geordie for your help pal . I sent a couple of friends a copy of my security cameras. I've only asked Geordie to post it just to let fanciers know how little space these things need to get entry. And would also like to add when I was at tommybhoys on Monday for some advice he showed me the entry point where the fox got in to his and the whole made in his loft was even smaller..

Hope you can get the second video and picture of entry posted . Or maybe it's just me being thick as *expletive removed* again. Thanks again for your help Geordie.

This is devastating news and watching the video is heartbreaking as this could

easily have happened to any us other fanciers out there. If your needing youngbird myself and my dad

will be happy to bread you some.

Regards A Orr & Son

North West Fed

Would just like to say thank you to all the fanciers who offered me young pigeons and even the loan of some of their best stock birds. I've tried to answer every txt phone call and PM . But to be totally honest I've been overwhelmed by the offers. If I haven't replied too you I can only apologise. But there will be no new introductions here till I catch the foxes. But thank you for all the offers of help. :peace-sign-258:

• 1 month later...

Just a wee update :) . After relocating five foxes I decided that I couldn't carry on like this so after seeking some advice decided to invest in a electric fence. I have now had it up and running for a few weeks and I'm over the moon with it :emoticon-0136-giggle: . I have reviewed the security cameras every morning and not had any visitors .

:animatedpigeons::peace-sign-258:

Just a wee update :) . After relocating five foxes I decided that I couldn't carry on like this so after seeking some advice decided to invest in a electric fence. I have now had it up and running for a few weeks and I'm over the moon with it :emoticon-0136-giggle: . I have reviewed the security cameras every morning and not had any visitors .

thats good news Billy , best of luck for the future .

Guest TAMMY_1

really good news,glad to hear you have it in hand,good luck with the young birds

Thanks Jamie and old tammy :emoticon-0136-giggle: . Hope you are both keeping well.

Should have added to my update that I don't know if it's my imagination but all my pigeons now in the morning when I go to the loft seem more alert, brighter, and relaxed. So I'm thinking maybe because they are now getting a proper nights sleep / rest :smiling-scarecrow-329: