Newmains Yb Sale

King billy 2

What a brilliant day yesterday.. absolutely loved it... company and the craic was top notch

Anyway......lol

So Quinny's Mrs picks me up at the boozer to drop me at the station.. quick pit stop for a couple of cans and a half bottle of El Dorado for the journey back to God's Country.. (with the doo box with my purchase in it..cracking wee Red yin)

So on i get at Airdrie.. one stop doon the line and the train terminates with signal problems, so boredom kicks in and i rattle the cargo.. next train appears and i get on and fall right asleep as im half magoofed..

Next thing i wake up at Dalmuir (5 stops from home) and there is not another soul on the train except MY MOTHER and the ticket inspector who are now standing over me..

Im like 'fuuuuuuuuucking helllll what the *expletive removed* have i done'..

Turns out my Mum was on the same train coming back from Glasgow and over heard the inspector say to the driver 'thats the train clear except a boy in the end carriage, snoring clutching a pigeon' lolol

My Mums like 'aye he belangs to me, ill come wake him up' hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a brilliant day yesterday.. absolutely loved it... company and the craic was top notch

Anyway......lol

So Quinny's Mrs picks me up at the boozer to drop me at the station.. quick pit stop for a couple of cans and a half bottle of El Dorado for the journey back to God's Country.. (with the doo box with my purchase in it..cracking wee Red yin)

So on i get at Airdrie.. one stop doon the line and the train terminates with signal problems, so boredom kicks in and i rattle the cargo.. next train appears and i get on and fall right asleep as im half magoofed..

Next thing i wake up at Dalmuir (5 stops from home) and there is not another soul on the train except MY MOTHER and the ticket inspector who are now standing over me..

Turns out my Mum was on the same train coming back from Glasgow and over heard the inspector say to the driver 'thats the train clear except a boy in the end carriage, snoring clutching a pigeon' lolol

My Mums like 'aye he belangs to me, ill come wake him up' hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway......lol

Mint!!!

Mind yer maw always looks after you. :)

Anyway......lol

:emoticon-0136-giggle: your a superstar lad , hope ye rewarded your Mother today :emoticon-0123-party:

Anyway......lol

Great story. :drinking-coffee-200: