Lanarkshire Fed

dunc50

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mambo

. And

If they used the excuse of sat and Sunday not counting, the outcome should have landed now on the SHU desk yesderday. why billy are you so keen to here, we fly east. thought you like to fly west lol

• 3 months later...

The appeal is with the SHU but their bucket is leaking and I have been told the result (unofficially) and the grounds for that result.

The program will be the dogs dinner ye got served at the 2nd meeting.

Even though that appeal wasn't about the route, East route tae Glasgow yezyerdsy near 100% returns. Up later so sat in baskets longer and clearly the Heat was Not a factor.

Even though that appeal wasn't about the route, East route tae Glasgow yezyerdsy near 100% returns. Up later so sat in baskets longer and clearly the Heat was Not a factor.

Your right John all down to the West route even been proven from the channel races personally I will never send birds to a westerly race point again

Guest mambo

Once you get to Appleby it will get better

It to,was a disaster of a race point for old birds,we are now at the point of having 5,000 young birds left in total, if we carry on till next year,the yearling stage will be about 1,500 left at a guess the biggest problem next week is new doos once again in the mix with birds not schooled enough flagging their self up to percey look at us, not racing just meandering home, dead meat, and putting the fed in danger of further attacks

Get better!! The damage is done... some guys down 50% or more of their team.. in what is one of the worst yb races i can ever remember.

If there is nothing wrong with the West why are the same guys wanting to skip to appleby...

"You want them on that route for the National" iv heard..

Yet time to train for the Nationals, why are the same folk go to

Macmerry

East Calder

Otterburn

To train..?

Is it just me thats missing something!?

I see contradictions all over it,, the people that proposed the program ( to which i add has already been altered god knows how many times) arent even supporting it!!

Get on with it... thats what was passed... 6 weeks to Go

Edited by Paul Mac 31

The proposer of this catastrophe of a program is going to Stobbs Camp way another Federation next weekend.......emoticon-0179-headbang.gifemoticon-0179-headbang.gifemoticon-0179-headbang.gif

John a can honestly tell you this mate we've lost more birds down the east than anywhere else and they don't work in that's just my opinion

Edited by novo10

Get better!! The damage is done... some guys down 50% or more of their team.. in what is one of the worst yb races i can ever remember.

If there is nothing wrong with the West why are the same guys wanting to skip to appleby...

"You want them on that route for the National" iv heard..

Yet time to train for the Nationals, why are the same folk go to

Macmerry

East Calder

Otterburn

To train..?

Is it just me thats missing something!?

I see contradictions all over it,, the people that proposed the program ( to which i add has already been altered god knows how many times) arent even supporting it!!

Get on with it... thats what was passed... 6 weeks to Go

whos that Paul lol

John a can honestly tell you this mate we've lost more birds down the east than anywhere else and they don't work in that's just my opinion

That may well be the case Derek and I don't doubt you for a minute...but you are an exception tae the rule.

The difference between Glasgow fae Dunbar and us fae Longtown was day and night and the Only thing that could have caused the difference was the lib point/route.

Both convoys were in the baskets for approx same length of time, if anything Glasgow doos were in their motor longer, they also faced the same heat when racing so that canny be the cause.

Ye can be certain this year's birdage will be the Lowest on record for Lan Fed and it's because of the Incompetent program that was Forced onto us