Winter Boredom

Walter swanston

It's along winter I have serviced the car,read about ten books since December and cleaned the lofts daily but going mental with the miserable winter weather.

To counteract the boredom I am compiling a list of the 100 greatest rock anthems.

I have started it off with two ZZ Top numbers and the Gipsey Kings version of Hotel California followed by BruceSpringsteen and Credence.

All suggestions will be gratefully received but be warned The Beatles and Elton John will not be tolerated and no disco numbers.

It's along winter I have serviced the car,read about ten books since December and cleaned the lofts daily but going mental with the miserable winter weather.

To counteract the boredom I am compiling a list of the 100 greatest rock anthems.

I have started it off with two ZZ Top numbers and the Gipsey Kings version of Hotel California followed by BruceSpringsteen and Credence.

All suggestions will be gratefully received but be warned The Beatles and Elton John will not be tolerated and no disco numbers.

Queen, Guns'n'Roses and Jon Bon Jovi ?

OK here are the first ten,not in order and remember very personal.As every sensible person knows road trips must begin with ZZ Top.

1 ZZ Top Legs

2.ZZTop Sharp Dressed Man

3..Creedence Run through the Jungle

4.Dylan Visions of Johanna

5. Talking Heads Take me to the River

6. Gypsey Kings Hotel California

7.Stones Satisfaction

8.Blondie Heart of Glass

9Springsteen Dancing in the Dark

10. George Thorigood Bad to the Bone

Comments welcome but no insults