Clarkston & Dist Homing Club

chrissyboy1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I visit Clarkston Pigeon Club not only to help financially by entering my birds which I know wont win anything "not being dipped" but for the intelligent conversation from like minded fanciers. Unfortunately I am mocked by the knuckle draggers who attempt to bring me down to their level which so far their endeavour's have been unsuccessful.I shall however persist to enlighten them with my knowledge, wit and patronage and hopefully a benevolent gentleman will purchase me a cuppa having travelled so far to partake in their company next week.

I have taken notice of comments from the disturbed, especially the tree owner and his sidekick Banjo player and will depart with the old saying "He who laughs last" etc.etc. :drinking-coffee-200:

I visit Clarkston Pigeon Club not only to help financially by entering my birds which I know wont win anything "not being dipped" but for the intelligent conversation from like minded fanciers. Unfortunately I am mocked by the knuckle draggers who attempt to bring me down to their level which so far their endeavour's have been unsuccessful.I shall however persist to enlighten them with my knowledge, wit and patronage and hopefully a benevolent gentleman will purchase me a cuppa having travelled so far to partake in their company next week.

I have taken notice of comments from the disturbed, especially the tree owner and his sidekick Banjo player and will depart with the old saying "He who laughs last" etc.etc. :drinking-coffee-200:

You clearly never looked in the pen of the winners because no dipped doos were picked by me...Need to lighten up Peter guys are just having a bit off doo banter mate :drinking-coffee-200:

Edited by geordie1234

So are ye sayin that your birds need to be dipped to win tickets ? You handled some of mine do you think they are dipped ?

So are ye sayin that your birds need to be dipped to win tickets ? You handled some of mine do you think they are dipped ?

Ah telt you yur burds were the best I have haundled in mony a year.. Crivvens ah even offered tae give ye hauf a dizen rings fur next year. Am sure ma deaf ear heard you sayin AYE it wid be yur pleasure..

Ah telt you yur burds were the best I have haundled in mony a year.. Crivvens ah even offered tae give ye hauf a dizen rings fur next year. Am sure ma deaf ear heard you sayin AYE it wid be yur pleasure..

[/quot. never quite heard u saying that pal . Rings I mean lol.

lol i enjoy yer company peter you can sit with me and ma drummer next week if the bad boys wont leave you alone

ps judging starts at 7 mined

A wee burd telt me ye got a card at Hamilton the day Tommy ?, If that's so then yir luck will no last till Wednesday whaur its YCH-OHP but ye can always buy me a pie an a cuppa aff yir winnings.LOL

thanks peter will be there this week mite even get you a tea dont know bout a pie as they mite nt have enough for me :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: