Snfc By National

alec guinness

Why are you asking John do you have darkies or are you all naturals?

All natural Alan and have sent the last two years to the ybn with good returns but no joy,have been lucky enough to have won the region a couple of times but that was a long time ago and looking through the result same guys with darkness youngsters and wondered if it is worth the effort?? Ps never sent this year and watched the race from Billy bilslands. :partick-thistle-Crest:

All natural Alan and have sent the last two years to the ybn with good returns but no joy,have been lucky enough to have won the region a couple of times but that was a long time ago and looking through the result same guys with darkness youngsters and wondered if it is worth the effort?? Ps never sent this year and watched the race from Billy bilslands. :partick-thistle-Crest:

Answering your own questions John lol......get some big black curtains :drinking-coffee-200:

Just reading on another thread about John Thompson from Spey bay timing natural youngsters into the far north from the ybn,looking through the result are their other fanciers on the result flying natural youngsters or are they all darkness?????? :partick-thistle-Crest:

Morning John

My youngsters this year were all ages darkness and natural

A combination of a daughter who wished and Succesfully rung every pigeon that laid and her grey haired old father who allowed it

A lesson that will not be repeated

When I have been successful with darkness youngsters their health was 100%

If you cannot beat a club member on natural as the distance increases your birds are obviously not at the top of their game or not good enough

The wind at this years national suited all pigeons had it been a strong cold North westerly the naturals would most probably have still been at Buckingham

A wee point all my yearlings that were at littlehampton were naturals as were the hen I timed from Reims and the cock that returned from Ancenis so the jury is out as to whether darkness youngsters win big time later in life

This is only my view as I am sure others have their own views

That's the beauty of our great sport

Opinions lol

Morning John

My youngsters this year were all ages darkness and natural

A combination of a daughter who wished and Succesfully rung every pigeon that laid and her grey haired old father who allowed it

A lesson that will not be repeated

When I have been successful with darkness youngsters their health was 100%

If you cannot beat a club member on natural as the distance increases your birds are obviously not at the top of their game or not good enough

The wind at this years national suited all pigeons had it been a strong cold North westerly the naturals would most probably have still been at Buckingham

A wee point all my yearlings that were at littlehampton were naturals as were the hen I timed from Reims and the cock that returned from Ancenis so the jury is out as to whether darkness youngsters win big time later in life

This is only my view as I am sure others have their own views

That's the beauty of our great sport

Opinions lol

Thanks Mike as always a balanced opinion. :partick-thistle-Crest:

We have w o n section f last two years with natural pigeons last year's winner eighth flight half up this year's on seven flight three quarters up

Well done again and no darkness youngsters?? :partick-thistle-Crest:

John Ellis didn't miss many yb nat results and never darkened.

Could be talking out of turn,but think those able to get natural youngsters out these types of races have the doos on open bowl a lot and the youngsters have a different type of fitness on them.

I'm with yeboah though. If your darkness birds are getting beat of your naturals you're doing it wrong lol