Snfc By National

alec guinness

Flying further West than most in a south west wind at the time it arrived at , I think this shouldn't have been a day for the naturals but it beat most east of it.

Deffo, i meant there was no rain in a south wind thats always the killer for bare faces and ears?

John Ellis didn't miss many yb nat results and never darkened.

Could be talking out of turn,but think those able to get natural youngsters out these types of races have the doos on open bowl a lot and the youngsters have a different type of fitness on them.

I'm with yeboah though. If your darkness birds are getting beat of your naturals you're doing it wrong lol

I thought you guys were widowhood men

We stopped the widowhood system 4 years ago, due to being made redundant and due to our shifts we now work (sometimes both of us are working 12 hours day shift and David nips home on his break to feed the birds) so open hole for us now, it's not doing us any harm.

We stopped the widowhood system 4 years ago, due to being made redundant and due to our shifts we now work (sometimes both of us are working 12 hours day shift and David nips home on his break to feed the birds) so open hole for us now, it's not doing us any harm.

Very interesting m8... ive been toying going back natural tbh...you guys aint short on results