Post Your Times And Returns Here

bigjamie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope more turn in for ye mate 23 from 60 odds at the start where the fk are the going :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Got 30 left no great considering what we started with

ive had 2 in the last 3 days from last Friday ?? assuming change in wind direction and crops taken from fields has helped :emoticon-0138-thinking:

We hope to see some yet Andy

It's the same for everyone Alan fkn murder

That's exactly what it is Geo, murder. Is it BOP murdering the doos or is it us, putting the doos out to be MURDERED? I know for a fact its double standards here, if a staffy ripped yer wee jack russel to pieces and killed it then the Staffy would automatically be put down by law !!! Whats different about our own pigeons that are owned and registered to us and we are responsible for!!!We, and the law, let them be MURDERED and do nothing about it, this is DOUBLE STANDARDS to the highest degree.

Edited by Delboy

That's exactly what it is Geo, murder. Is it BOP murdering the doos or is it us, putting the doos out to be MURDERED? I know for a fact its double standards here, if a staffy ripped yer wee jack russel to pieces and killed it then the Staffy would automatically be put down by law !!! Whats different about our own pigeons that are owned and registered to us and we are responsible for!!!We, and the law, let them be MURDERED and do nothing about it, this is DOUBLE STANDARDS to the highest degree.

100% correct Derek.

We have a few late breds in the nest just now for our own purpose and hope to get a few tosses under their belts

Leave them be Alan, they'll no learn anything this year that they'll no learn afore the first race next season. All four of the best pigeons I have raced done nothing as Ybs. Jmo mate.

We have a few late breds in the nest just now for our own purpose and hope to get a few tosses under their belts

Leave them be Alan, they'll no learn anything this year that they'll no learn afore the first race next season. All four of the best pigeons I have raced done nothing as Ybs. Jmo mate.

Don't listen to John' these ybs need to be tossed if you want them to do a job for you

He can train them now and next year John, the more training the better but I also know where ye are coming fae.

Derek you are so right I been shot down over resent times. Being seen as over reacting and let the ones who love the sport enjoy there doo,s.MURDER AND DOUBLE STANDARDS DO INDEED SPRING TO MIND.

As I have said before the total lack of direction from the top in not real. If we don't stop, and turn the way in which we do things upside down, it will, or could be done in our lifetime. Disgusting love there birds don't make me laugh.Am well out of it,will always keep pigeons but not for racing,and that is sad after50 add years.

Good luck

Surely the fault lies with the rspb who have totally ignored their mandate which is to PROTECT ALL BIRDS which means ALL BIRDS..

Also we racing midweek as well just manage to supply B O P with easy meals all week long with a midweek top up .If you doubt this how many days did it take for your stragglers(or terrified) birds to get home ..

In weeks of bad races birds struggle home all week sometimes two ..to bop their just flying pizza deliveries you kno..

Perhaps the rspb can be taken out for breach of mandate and sued for their ineptitude maybe the shu could seek advise along these lines

Surely the fault lies with the rspb who have totally ignored their mandate which is to PROTECT ALL BIRDS which means ALL BIRDS..

Also we racing midweek as well just manage to supply B O P with easy meals all week long with a midweek top up .If you doubt this how many days did it take for your stragglers(or terrified) birds to get home ..

In weeks of bad races birds struggle home all week sometimes two ..to bop their just flying pizza deliveries you kno..

Perhaps the rspb can be taken out for breach of mandate and sued for their ineptitude maybe the shu could seek advise along these lines

Whats the chances of this happening ?? I agree with ye m8.