Eastbourne S.n.f.c

blaz

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart I didn't say that there would not ba doos I am sure there will all I was saying the weather would ba clear long before the birds got up here the problem is saying fog at race point then George 1234 puts up webcam with nice clear sky's WHY ?

I suppose it comes down to who you want to believe, what would be the point of the SNFC making a statement stating there was fog at the liberation site if there wasn't any?

Remember of course the camera was at the centre of the town

I suppose it comes down to who you want to believe, what would be the point of the SNFC making a statement stating there was fog at the liberation site if there wasn't any?

Remember of course the camera was at the centre of the town

It was also 34 degrees plus in Ypres :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Barkston Ash Fed at Eastbourne up at 6-30am west turning south west wind but the snfc says mist at race point

SNFC controller has to consider the entire area of Scotland, not a tight radius fed... no comparison!!

PMSL

if doos where up at say 6.00am and on a steady day we would be timing in Dundee at around 2pm... it is still pea soup up here and over Fife, so any doos heading here and further north would be shut out... so imo obviously the controller has taken this into account and giving every area a chance of clocking on the night, so no doubt as always there will be plenty of applicants for the controllers position next year then... :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Your point being?

sun tan lotion sales thro the roof, what else... :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

if doos where up at say 6.00am and on a steady day we would be timing in Dundee at around 2pm... it is still pea soup up here and over Fife, so any doos heading here and further north would be shut out... so imo obviously the controller has taken this into account and giving every area a chance of clocking on the night, so no doubt as always there will be plenty of applicants for the controllers position next year then... :emoticon-0138-thinking:

sun tan lotion sales thro the roof, what else... :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

slowly clearing so you might need some,cool.gif

That's why I pointed out earlier if it was up to me they wouldn't have went earlier I would have waited till around 10 am to make sure it cleared for the North guys, well done controllers spot on IMHO .

Latest pic from Webcam

Your web cams not at the liberation site at beachy head if you don't trust the guys in charge of your pigeons find a telephone number for the fenland fed and ask them why they didn't liberate or are they telling lies also think you need to stick your web cam where the sun don't shine maybe you will get a better picture

Your web cams not at the liberation site at beachy head if you don't trust the guys in charge of your pigeons find a telephone number for the fenland fed and ask them why they didn't liberate or are they telling lies also think you need to stick your web cam where the sun don't shine maybe you will get a better picture

I never said it was did I? I posted a link of a webcam in Eastbourne and never commented otherwise Mr Baird