Snfc

tiger

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am realy missing the SNFC races so congratulations to everybody who timed tonight with a little bias to Timmy frae Hawick well done bud a hope its well up.Also i hope my bud frae Jed gets one, and of course anyone frae S/B fed good luck lads .

Am realy missing the SNFC races so congratulations to everybody who timed tonight with a little bias to Timmy frae Hawick well done bud a hope its well up.Also i hope my bud frae Jed gets one, and of course anyone frae S/B fed good luck lads .

Cheers Rob . Bird came back up the valley far Jed/Kelso way so been past wi the West wind. Hope your keeping well in Portugal. Auld dither no keeping that good.

Yip he's got a couple o crackers I had a funny feeling he would get a good een well done to all who's timed .

Aye but the first wan is particularly good,as you say well done to everyone that's timed. :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

Well done Davie Allison (dava) chuffed for you mate and well done to all who have timed in today .

Cheers Stuart its a good buzz getting them in these races ,well done to billy 99 on here 2 doos away and 2 timed in brill mate ,in what was a tough race