Well Who,s Going On Saturday

andy Burgess

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just back after a couple of hours at Lanark with walter boswell and big jim I love it when I get a freebie walter paid my entry and jim bought me a cup of tea the downside was I had to pay for my columbovac vaccine pickstones and pickblocks the pair of miserable fkrs could have chiped in and saved me a couple of quid walters face was a picture when Andrew McKee took the 6 quid off him haha [only joking mate] enjoyed youre company for a couple of hours

were just back after a few hours ,well arrive 12.05 left 2.30 .dont honestly know how i spent so long there , apart from 2 x 15 minute sessions watching the sheep auction with the kids .had a good chat to "Crafty Fifer" ,seen a few folk ,Mrs B has a new pigeon top and me a hat .looked at the "show birds" saw "Tiger" who gave the children pocket money for sweets ,they are very grateful . we first went 2 years ago , and had hoped the show would have grown and improved ,,,,, i dont think it had :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

were just back after a few hours ,well arrive 12.05 left 2.30 .dont honestly know how i spent so long there , apart from 2 x 15 minute sessions watching the sheep auction with the kids .had a good chat to "Crafty Fifer" ,seen a few folk ,Mrs B has a new pigeon top and me a hat .looked at the "show birds" saw "Tiger" who gave the children pocket money for sweets ,they are very grateful . we first went 2 years ago , and had hoped the show would have grown and improved ,,,,, i dont think it had :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

:emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

my sentiments exactly I was quite happy when walter said he wanted to go home

Hey guys,

I'm just back also and had a good catchup with fanciers I wouldn't otherwise see all winter, Yes it's not Blackpool, but the organizers clearly put a lot of time into this show and can't make people go but the more that go the better it will become.

It's perfect for a one day show,maybe a few more stalls, But everyone I spoke to had a good time.

Well done to all the staff and the show winners. :D

Hey guys,

I'm just back also and had a good catchup with fanciers I wouldn't otherwise see all winter, Yes it's not Blackpool, but the organizers clearly put a lot of time into this show and can't make people go but the more that go the better it will become.

It's perfect for a one day show,maybe a few more stalls, But everyone I spoke to had a good time.

Well done to all the staff and the show winners. :D

1st class show today.

Thats me just back from the show. Had a great day chatting to guys and girls about everything i do, can do and will be doing. Nice to put faces to names, and have a blether. I thought it was busier this year, and better laid out too, but this is only my second year.

Thank you to everyone that stopped by to have a look at some of my work, and also to have a chat.

Thank you also to the she for inviting me along again.

Even managed to drop off an order in Uddingston on the way home, result.

Now to back to my orders lol.

Think you maybe have a short memory Andy, as the Show has grown every year since it started, thought it was really good this year and well done to all that had a hand in organising it

Think you maybe have a short memory Andy, as the Show has grown every year since it started, thought it was really good this year and well done to all that had a hand in organising it

yes well done to all but must agree with andy henrik not much to see only took us 15 20 mins to walk round the place and that was us buying stuff to but hopefully it will improve each year was jim and i first year there but not complaining we got what we went for but more stalls would be a big improvement we went to meet up with andy burgess and spent a half hour looking for him the only place we did not look was the sheep sale where he was lol