Snfc Yb National .

cemetary

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List ONE !!! Improvement the president has made to the club since he took the chair, if you can i will stand you drinks all night the first time i am in your company. JUST ONE IMPROVEMENT !!

Read my statement. I said the SNFC needs a shake up. Phil is a nice guy but he is not a good president and cant handle a large meeting. I cant comment on committee meetings because I don't know what goes on. Any agm I have been at it seems to be "who is willing to give up their spare time to be on the committee?" rather than who is good for the snfc. By the way as I assume the president approved the improved website mines a Bacardi and coke lol

but she is finishing after dance

I am sorry to read this she is a big asset. I know she does a great deal of work which is not appreciated. She even caught me paying less than I owed for pools----not that I am dishonest you understand but it highlights the fact that she checked everything.

Read my statement. I said the SNFC needs a shake up. Phil is a nice guy but he is not a good president and cant handle a large meeting. I cant comment on committee meetings because I don't know what goes on. Any agm I have been at it seems to be "who is willing to give up their spare time to be on the committee?" rather than who is good for the snfc. By the way as I assume the president approved the improved website mines a Bacardi and coke lol

Bacardi & coke it is for your ingenuity, coz it wisnae him that was behind it.

we have east in the wind for this race yet the west is no where has any one in the west

ever thought how they train there birds over the last 30 years i shall tell you we in the lanarkshire have never trained birds to race, yes we have sent plenty to the races but we have made more moves than there is on a chess board, when days of old and trains went the way you paid them, birds only knew what way they where coming, yes they where late sometimes but they where also fast on other days, and the reason this was becuse they raced a route that they had to learn from where the train stopped and released them that is why we should treat the young birds the 2 routes and only from 90 mile east and west all the time never moving them from the place we decide for them to come home and if the rule is west winds all the time, we should race from the west the birds need to go to these races all the time in all types of weather and more so in windy conditions the blokes on the east coast

have a line of flight all the time, only in a east wind do they suffer yet the national proved differant as they timed in a east wind, but what did help all there races where east race points for most, and the drag from the well schooled will pull the fowllowers over there way.

we must make the racing to help west side flying so the bird when they face the west wind will always know where they are going if we race from the west at a 5 mile wind they learn that route if the go back and its a 10 mile west wind they learn that all from the same race point going there enough time teaches them that when they get to the solway they know they have to keep west of it no mater the wind to get home let east wind take care of its self the main aim is to have young birds at the same race point for 6 races to develope them to race home, not plod home 3 hours later from the national races making you look like daftys, and your birds look like streeters. bigda here for the under dog.

we have east in the wind for this race yet the west is no where has any one in the west

ever thought how they train there birds over the last 30 years i shall tell you we in the lanarkshire have never trained birds to race, yes we have sent plenty to the races but we have made more moves than there is on a chess board, when days of old and trains went the way you paid them, birds only knew what way they where coming, yes they where late sometimes but they where also fast on other days, and the reason this was becuse they raced a route that they had to learn from where the train stopped and released them that is why we should treat the young birds the 2 routes and only from 90 mile east and west all the time never moving them from the place we decide for them to come home and if the rule is west winds all the time, we should race from the west the birds need to go to these races all the time in all types of weather and more so in windy conditions the blokes on the east coast

have a line of flight all the time, only in a east wind do they suffer yet the national proved differant as they timed in a east wind, but what did help all there races where east race points for most, and the drag from the well schooled will pull the fowllowers over there way.

we must make the racing to help west side flying so the bird when they face the west wind will always know where they are going if we race from the west at a 5 mile wind they learn that route if the go back and its a 10 mile west wind they learn that all from the same race point going there enough time teaches them that when they get to the solway they know they have to keep west of it no mater the wind to get home let east wind take care of its self the main aim is to have young birds at the same race point for 6 races to develope them to race home, not plod home 3 hours later from the national races making you look like daftys, and your birds look like streeters. bigda here for the under dog.

The first 4 lines upto "train stopped and released them." is spot on. The west section twice this year have never had a better chance to win an SNFC race for years. Normally the statements on here is "Easy for the East boys in that wind" (west or S/W) As for the YBN with the exception of the winner and Mr&Mrs Elliot, the rest were ta-ta time! as to where they should've been, and yes the east dominated again...Some will say its due to the fact that there was only 100 odd pigeons away and 70 odd in Solway, absolute p*sh. When the conditions are suiting your region, if your pigeons are good enough, properly prepared/trained/fit etc, and with a wee bit of luck from BOPs, the top fanciers/pigeons should be up with the leaders. This is not a dig at the west, more a wake-up call to some. My opinion is you've started racing the west route and some got their youngsters to 220 miles, in difficult and testing conditions on the day (headwind) but IMO you have to stick at it, and push the youngsters on, with the west route, and not teach them to fly round corners (east route), do your bit to sort the BOP problem and I'm sure your aspirations will be reached. This is only the opinion of someone who flys 40 miles w/n/w from the Eye Valley area in the same section!!Lol..

The first 4 lines upto "train stopped and released them." is spot on. The west section twice this year have never had a better chance to win an SNFC race for years. Normally the statements on here is "Easy for the East boys in that wind" (west or S/W) As for the YBN with the exception of the winner and Mr&Mrs Elliot, the rest were ta-ta time! as to where they should've been, and yes the east dominated again...Some will say its due to the fact that there was only 100 odd pigeons away and 70 odd in Solway, absolute p*sh. When the conditions are suiting your region, if your pigeons are good enough, properly prepared/trained/fit etc, and with a wee bit of luck from BOPs, the top fanciers/pigeons should be up with the leaders. This is not a dig at the west, more a wake-up call to some. My opinion is you've started racing the west route and some got their youngsters to 220 miles, in difficult and testing conditions on the day (headwind) but IMO you have to stick at it, and push the youngsters on, with the west route, and not teach them to fly round corners (east route), do your bit to sort the BOP problem and I'm sure your aspirations will be reached. This is only the opinion of someone who flys 40 miles w/n/w from the Eye Valley area in the same section!!Lol..

100% agree