Snfc Yb National .

cemetary

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know the exact number (we are convoying at least one Fed) but quick tot-up at Bo'ness last night showed there were only 2 spaces left on the Central transporter after the Gretna pick-up = around 1760 birds. That's around 200 down on last year.

Good luck to all who sent.

Chears George it tells you the safest place to race pigeons.

Think it's more to do with more National-program friendly Feds who are further down the road by YB National time than the others, so less of a jump for them. Buckingham sits dead-centre of the country and far enough south of the Pennines to give the birds a choice of which side of them they want to go. OB race was a classic with every section well represented.

Once again, best of luck to all who sent.

Think it's more to do with more National-program friendly Feds who are further down the road by YB National time than the others, so less of a jump for them. Buckingham sits dead-centre of the country and far enough south of the Pennines to give the birds a choice of which side of them they want to go. OB race was a classic with every section well represented.

Once again, best of luck to all who sent.

I think its a complete lack of confidence in the management committee that has affected the birdage, its been one cock up after another season on season and its the committee ( or those on the committee who actually get consulted) that are dragging the best club in the country right into the ground.

I think its a complete lack of confidence in the management committee that has affected the birdage, its been one cock up after another season on season and its the committee ( or those on the committee who actually get consulted) that are dragging the best club in the country right into the ground.

You will need tae get on it John and get it sorted oot

Loses and the fact this race is impossible to win in the West section reflects on the entry from the West combined with Fanciers don't want the young birds dragged up the East then having to double back on themselfs

I was Steven, for 3 years, but ma face didnae seem tae fit in with the top table. They don't take critisism too well and new ideas even less well !!!

Hi john, it's your neighbour in the next tent in somerset,just wondering if you've recovered from your camping experience yet,after two haufs of that monkey's shoulder I slept like a log, hope to catch up with you soon cheers mate pat.

Hi john, it's your neighbour in the next tent in somerset,just wondering if you've recovered from your camping experience yet,after two haufs of that monkey's shoulder I slept like a log, hope to catch up with you soon cheers mate pat.

Word has it Quinny isnae a man for sleeping in a tent :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: