Birdage Is Getting To Critcal Level

Guest bigda

THE BIRDAGE IS NOW GETTING TO A CRITICAL LEVEL, AND WE IN THE LANARKSHIRE HAVE 2 MORE RACES TO GO, we need to get this right for next year as we can not keep THIS LOSS GOING on in YOUNG BIRDS racing , they SHOULD BE PROPERLY PROTECTED, and there schooling should be our priority, even if that means no further than 60 mile races the wealth fare of the young birds should be out main aim in the Lanarkshire fed, as they make our wealth, and allow us to go that bit further with the older birds, but failure to take this on board will only make it a total loss of revenue, and put a strain on our resources, and no one likes a increase in costs to support something that could be easily controlled from the offset of young bird racing. emoticon-0126-nerd.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your getting close noo stephen :animatedpigeons:

if we don't stop the rot now and we are left with 3,000 for birds next year, and we take just one more hit, wee will never recover as a federation, 18.000 rings issued and not counting say another 2,000 birds bought in, birds nowadays are better fed, and trained and it makes not a jot once they come in contact with the Bop Also i would say there are far more trees than there where of old, and the birds are now getting chased into them, and are getting smashed up never to get out of the forests alive members are chucking it in on a, massif scale, and there are the few sitting with there wee team of 8-12 birds thinking the Lanarkshire federation owes them a living, and they are nursing them for the there national entry, but yet screaming they want at our expense distance racing, for there few young bird that they want for there national we can not allow another union to take precedence over our federation, and this must be explained to all who think other wise, if we are to survive. if you want distance racing do as you do, go with another feds transporter as you don't seem to be bothered about other members young birds emoticon-0126-nerd.gif

if we don't stop the rot now and we are left with 3,000 for birds next year, and we take just one more hit, wee will never recover as a federation, 18.000 rings issued and not counting say another 2,000 birds bought in, birds nowadays are better fed, and trained and it makes not a jot once they come in contact with the Bop Also i would say there are far more trees than there where of old, and the birds are now getting chased into them, and are getting smashed up never to get out of the forests alive members are chucking it in on a, massif scale, and there are the few sitting with there wee team of 8-12 birds thinking the Lanarkshire federation owes them a living, and they are nursing them for the there national entry, but yet screaming they want at our expense distance racing, for there few young bird that they want for there national we can not allow another union to take precedence over our federation, and this must be explained to all who think other wise, if we are to survive. if you want distance racing do as you do, go with another feds transporter as you don't seem to be bothered about other members young birds emoticon-0126-nerd.gif

hope tae see you at race agm danny thats where it counts :animatedpigeons:

Over the last few week I have spoken to fanciers from all around the uk and let me tell you Lanarkshire are not alone in their losses , illness not in my opinion, some top top north east fanciers have lost most of their team and they don't send sick pigeons , there is more to all this than Percy , wind turbines , mobile phones , electric storms , lack of training, it makes no difference the old bird season was terrible the yb season is terrible it is here to stay in my opinion . What can we do ! Not a lot .

You are 100% correct with that statement

Sadly can't see Feds accepting as it is common sence

Pigeon men don't do common sence :emoticon-0138-thinking:

they should especially the ones that own there own transporter, and the program takes as long as it take to finish it, I keep hearing pigeon men say they are not bothered about young bird racing, yet THEY WANT TO BREAK THE BIRDS HEART, BEFORE IT HAS TIME TO MATURE there are others say they get good racing from late breds that should tell you all you need to know, that you don't need to skelp the ar se of them before they are 6 months old as we are doing nowanimatedpigeons.gif AND NEXT YEAR IS TIME ENOUGH.