Lets hope that the Resolution for the Race Programme gets passed:-

1)Ware               5th  June

2)Easbourne       19th June

3)Reims(GoldCup)25th June

4)Andrezel           3rd July

5)Ypres               3rd July

6)Clermont          16th July

7)Leicester           11th Sept

And all Federations be allowed to duplicate in races 1,2,5,6&7.The only thing that i would like to see is Clermont on 10th July and Leicester on 4th Sept.With regards to the Constitutation & Rules Members over 75 years should have free subscription.

Good luck to All and i hope you all have a successfull Season with The Greatest Club in the Land 2010 :)

Lets hope that the Resolution for the Race Programme gets passed:-

1)Ware               5th  June

2)Easbourne       19th June

3)Reims(GoldCup)25th June

4)Andrezel           3rd July

5)Ypres               3rd July

6)Clermont          16th July

7)Leicester           11th Sept

And all Federations be allowed to duplicate in races 1,2,5,6&7.The only thing that i would like to see is Clermont on 10th July and Leicester on 4th Sept.With regards to the Constitutation & Rules Members over 75 years should have free subscription.

Good luck to All and i hope you all have a successfull Season with The Greatest Club in the Land 2010 :)

hope they  change  the dates   to suit the notheren members not the  lanarkshire doos,  as it doesn't bother us to much if we get to the race points or not on time   on the day Will be time  enough andrezel on the same day  with the unc  how cosy  hope there is not a big turn out  for ypres   from the lanarkshire  fed  ;D ;D

Possible too many races on the above race programme,which can have  Â£ burden on club and fancier.
I think your right its ok for the big team man with plenty money.The truth is the ordinary fancier struggles to find the pigeons for some of these sensless national races,eastbourne yes but is there a need for two inland nats.?

From a personal point of view i will rule myself out of our club averages right away as i wont be going to either of the inland races but i am looking forward to having a crack at Ypres and the gold cup race ;) ;) 8) 8) 8)

Guest WINGS 04

ALAN IT IS FAR TO SHOURT A SEASON NOT TO GO TO RACES IF YOUR BIRDS ARE UP FOR IT GET THEM THERE YOU WILL ONLY NO HOW GOOD THEY ARE BY RACING THEM I ONLY HAVE 1 2YEAR OLD HEN LEFT AND 28 YEARLINGS AND I WILL BE LOOKING TO GO TO ALL THE INLAND RACES AND 2 CHANEL RACES GET IN THERE BIG MAN  

ALAN IT IS FAR TO SHOURT A SEASON NOT TO GO TO RACES IF YOUR BIRDS ARE UP FOR IT GET THEM THERE YOU WILL ONLY NO HOW GOOD THEY ARE BY RACING THEM I ONLY HAVE 1 2YEAR OLD HEN LEFT AND 28 YEARLINGS AND I WILL BE LOOKING TO GO TO ALL THE INLAND RACES AND 2 CHANEL RACES GET IN THERE BIG MAN  

Rab i have my races picked out and the doos i will send to them (if they are still there and it's a big if ;)) but let's say i have my mind made up and after this years Newbury i wont go back to that racepoint again and Eastbourne is too close to the races i want to have a go at so it's out the windae aswell so that leave's me with the 2 race points i will have a go at mate...maybe not work but i'll be trying from them anyways ;) ;) ;)

think i would like Leicester a week earlier as it would give us in the north a slightly long day to get them home

date seems fine to me. gives you an extra week to get distance before the national. one reason the dundee and angus boys do well at the yb race is because they are at ripon and wakefield the two weeks before the national. none of this jumping 150 mile nonsense. a week earlier only gives you 15 minutes extra daylight

Rab i have my races picked out and the doos i will send to them (if they are still there and it's a big if ;)) but let's say i have my mind made up and after this years Newbury i wont go back to that racepoint again and Eastbourne is too close to the races i want to have a go at so it's out the windae aswell so that leave's me with the 2 race points i will have a go at mate...maybe not work but i'll be trying from them anyways ;) ;) ;)

thats the way alf,   if a few fanciers  take note that is the way to nail the old school,   get your birds set up 8-10 days sitting

or feeding  small young  and don't put all yer eggs in one basket

I think your right its ok for the big team man with plenty money.The truth is the ordinary fancier struggles to find the pigeons for some of these sensless national races,eastbourne yes but is there a need for two inland nats.?

Hi

You never made a truer statement, this is the big lofts shafting the little people :( :( :( :( :(

Cheers

Homer 49