Yb Strays

Delboy

The mad part of the season is upon us with ybs getting reported everywhere. Lets play the game with each other and help each other out as much as possible. We cant attract any young people into our sport with the expense incurred with yb strays. Lets really make it part of our sport to help each other financially.

The mad part of the season is upon us with ybs getting reported everywhere. Lets play the game with each other and help each other out as much as possible. We cant attract any young people into our sport with the expense incurred with yb strays. Lets really make it part of our sport to help each other financially.

well said dell every little helps

All for that, 100%

Totally agree good post :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Agree 100% and why not.

Guest TAMMY_1

we have been doing it with old birds as well,we have two Scottish birds that we have had for about 6 weeks and they are going back up to Lanarkshire next week with Sammy[he disnae know it yet though]

we have been doing it with old birds as well,we have two Scottish birds that we have had for about 6 weeks and they are going back up to Lanarkshire next week with Sammy[he disnae know it yet though]

Well done Tam , :emoticon-0137-clapping: Your a credit to the sport, :scotland:

I agree with you 100% Delboy,but not everybody is willing to help for one reason or another.

same here ,and the same every season too . last 2 oldbirds will be away tonight ,for release tommorow in North England both N.R.C.C. birds which were at Thurso . :animatedpigeons:

Well done Tammy but hey 6 weeks ,wouldn't like one of my lodging in someone's loft for that time , did you report them ?

Probs going to regret this lol

As some will know I travel at least twice a week between Ecclefechan and Glasgow. Quite often further at the weekend

Any chance o bringing an old sla oops strag that's kickin aboot the fechan about 50ish(like some youth on them)up to me, remove the band on her though,Thanks da12.

Any chance o bringing an old sla oops strag that's kickin aboot the fechan about 50ish(like some youth on them)up to me, remove the band on her though,Thanks da12.

Nae bother. there are some 50+ doon here that would do pretty much out for the right kind of high................but they aint gettin in my motor lol

Always try and give birds a lift where possible wherever I'm traveling but fanciers could help themselves and get birds back easier if they bothered to wing stamp them or put address rings on them!

i agree Phil , yet not all Unions have this as a rule :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Always try and give birds a lift where possible wherever I'm traveling but fanciers could help themselves and get birds back easier if they bothered to wing stamp them or put address rings on them!

Addy rings a waste owe money, spent money on them before nae luck, its the fancier that needs to pull the finger out and help each another out. :animatedpigeons: