Lanarkshire and SNFC

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tam the north of scotland fed is the best fed in my opinion good competition cheap racing and no bullst*t between the members . most importantly no bigda that would do my heed in

i your wright but no compation ether when you pout the names in the hat frome lanarkshire and the birdeg whe fly lanarkshire is the best fed in the planet by far the bigest in scotland and dont be pout of with the wind ups thare all good men at hart ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i your wright but no compation ether when you pout the names in the hat frome lanarkshire and the birdeg whe fly lanarkshire is the best fed in the planet by far the bigest in scotland and dont be pout of with the wind ups thare all good men at hart ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tam what makes you think you have the best fed in the planet for what reasons do you think it i,m bamboozled with your comments . and before you come with the west crap again no you dont stay in elgin - forres - keith- buckie inverness now what kind of loft location have these boys got if you are west my heart bleeds for you being so hard done by  :'( :'( :'(

tam what makes you think you have the best fed in the planet for what reasons do you think it i,m bamboozled with your comments . and before you come with the west crap again no you dont stay in elgin - forres - keith- buckie inverness now what kind of loft location have these boys got if you are west my heart bleeds for you being so hard done by  :'( :'( :'(

well all i can say is theres a muppet stays there ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you never heer me complane i fly mt doos and just be happy and suport lanarkshire fed and  just resently the snfc you could ask your self the same question whe are as one ;) ;) ;)

you never heer me complane i fly mt doos and just be happy and suport lanarkshire fed and  just resently the snfc you could ask your self the same question whe are as one ;) ;) ;)

tam i know where you are coming from but by the way this thread is going i dont know if i have to pay my national fees to the the lanarkshire fed or the snfc some of the members on here think the lanarkshire fed is the national it pss,s me off .why cant for the good of the doos everybody just get on with eachother and enjoy our doos . for some new starters in the doos looking in from the outside reading all this crap about some fanceirs paying more than others and you stay in the east you will win childest crap has to stop . it does my head in when some not you come on here and all they try to do is split the fanceirs and cause animosity amongst us . tam i hope you have a cracking season again i will be lookin out for your results again in the mighty snfc good luck . ROBBIE AS IT IS FOR THE PILGRIMS  ;)

tam i know where you are coming from but by the way this thread is going i dont know if i have to pay my national fees to the the lanarkshire fed or the snfc some of the members on here think the lanarkshire fed is the national it pss,s me off .why cant for the good of the doos everybody just get on with eachother and enjoy our doos . for some new starters in the doos looking in from the outside reading all this crap about some fanceirs paying more than others and you stay in the east you will win childest crap has to stop . it does my head in when some not you come on here and all they try to do is split the fanceirs and cause animosity amongst us . tam i hope you have a cracking season again i will be lookin out for your results again in the mighty snfc good luck . ROBBIE AS IT IS FOR THE PILGRIMS  ;)

you been drinking on an empty heed again Robbie thats whats called entertainment  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you been drinking on an empty heed again Robbie thats whats called entertainment  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

my heed is full of doos alan and what i am doing breeding and racing wise no politicts in this empty heed . i would just like to see a little bit of harmony between us all  :-/

my heed is full of doos alan and what i am doing breeding and racing wise no politicts in this empty heed . i would just like to see a little bit of harmony between us all  :-/

most of the boys in lanarkshire get on

just a few clowns who are wannabe george kellys but are coming up very short of his mark

Davie, a percentage of your birdage in each club goes towards prize money etc, you and every other LF member will pay around 38p per bird to the fed. We pay 55p which is about 40% more than anyone else. Its not the money, its the principle of the thing especially if other non members are getting charged less. ps Im past caring about it, but some would say it was discrimination :-/, but thats maybe too strong a word. :o

Derek, I take on board the discrimination bit, and i dont really disagree with this, getting back to club  birdage, i have always been a believer that prize money should come from birdage,one club i am a member of had no prize money last season as there was not enough funds coming from birdage to cover any prize money, in the other club i am in we pay £1:00 on our entry sheet every week to provide prize money, with regard the short baskets i mentioned in my last post lets say the fed charge the club £21:00 for the 2 baskets which have 6 cocks and and 6 hens in each basket at say 50p per bird, total income of £6:00 for the 12 birds, which leaves a shortfall of £15:00 that still has to be paid to the Fed. No matter how you look at it this £15:00 shortfall has to be covered from birdage, so how much is each club member then actually paying for each bird entered, a lot more than 38p a bird i can assure you.This charge per basket was introduced when a proposal to only have 24 birds in each basket was adopted, it was then decided that clubs should set ther own birdage with a min of 24 and a max of 28 birds in each basket, to combat spiralling costs clubs now put 28 in every basket so we are back to square 1, and to prevent having to pay for any short baskets there are regularly in excess of 30 birds in a basket especially at the shorter races, result Fed are guaranteed their money and the clubs are being stung, the sooner we go back to the Fed setting and charging a fixed amount per bird the better.

Robbie, you are 100% correct, but for some guys it is their mission in life to stir things up, that is where they get their jollies in the doo game.

Derek, I take on board the discrimination bit, and i dont really disagree with this, getting back to club  birdage, i have always been a believer that prize money should come from birdage,one club i am a member of had no prize money last season as there was not enough funds coming from birdage to cover any prize money, in the other club i am in we pay £1:00 on our entry sheet every week to provide prize money, with regard the short baskets i mentioned in my last post lets say the fed charge the club £21:00 for the 2 baskets which have 6 cocks and and 6 hens in each basket at say 50p per bird, total income of £6:00 for the 12 birds, which leaves a shortfall of £15:00 that still has to be paid to the Fed. No matter how you look at it this £15:00 shortfall has to be covered from birdage, so how much is each club member then actually paying for each bird entered, a lot more than 38p a bird i can assure you.This charge per basket was introduced when a proposal to only have 24 birds in each basket was adopted, it was then decided that clubs should set ther own birdage with a min of 24 and a max of 28 birds in each basket, to combat spiralling costs clubs now put 28 in every basket so we are back to square 1, and to prevent having to pay for any short baskets there are regularly in excess of 30 birds in a basket especially at the shorter races, result Fed are guaranteed their money and the clubs are being stung, the sooner we go back to the Fed setting and charging a fixed amount per bird the better.

hi davie

we put 24 birds in a basket if there are any spare birds then they are added to the 24 bird baskets or we spread the birds to make it less than 24 birds per basket

if your paying for an extra basket then you can give the birds more room

but never more than 28 in a basket in my club

hi davie

we put 24 birds in a basket if there are any spare birds then they are added to the 24 bird baskets or we spread the birds to make it less than 24 birds per basket

if your paying for an extra basket then you can give the birds more room

but never more than 28 in a basket in my club

wot club is that ;) ;) ;) ;)