Lanarkshire and SNFC

John

I am a member of 2 clubs in Lanarkshire, birdage in one is 40p in the other 45p and only beaten by one vote at club agm to be 50p, as you know your birdage was set by lanarks Fed at 55p with your entries being through LSC of which we are both members, i dont get the we are being charged 40% more that you are claiming.If my memory is correct clubs are now charged £10:50 per basket for a minimum of 24 and a max of 28 birds, but if you have 2 short baskets with say 6 birds in each you still have to pay £21:00 pounds to convoy 6 cocks and six hens,result being clubs now have to budget and set their birdage to cover this potential loss, and if they are not then they are on the road to financial ruin.

Davie

Davie, a percentage of your birdage in each club goes towards prize money etc, you and every other LF member will pay around 38p per bird to the fed. We pay 55p which is about 40% more than anyone else. Its not the money, its the principle of the thing especially if other non members are getting charged less. ps Im past caring about it, but some would say it was discrimination :-/, but thats maybe too strong a word. :o

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go and see your accountant and I'm sure he will explain it to you how a balance sheet works.

after looking thought the balance sheet not very impressed with the nats to be honest but   the lanarkshire

seem to have over paid the national  by £43 pound  it comes about at the Ypres race  on the income from that race we had £412.50 which was made up of 165  birds going with the Nat a t £2.50 a bird  but  as the fuel bill got paid by Ian French

the  money was decided that the lanarkshire was to have £1 of it  for the fed  and the £1.50 was for the  national should then have read  Â£247.50 not as  Â£290 to the national

now the Lanakshire is showing a profit  they took in £1,053.25     should  have paid the national £768.25  leaving us with a profit of £285 and if we did not pay for baskets to be cleaned we should have  made a profit of £405,  hope this

lets the nat men see what we pay  as your own  balance sheet in the nat is very vauge  so can we have our £43 pound back  and the £120  from the basket money that hasent showed up as  a profit

some one got it,  was it tax free   bigda as it is

just to clear the matter up a bit more the Nat charged the lanarkshire £1.50 for Ypres  hope  they charged the other Pilgrims  Â£1.50 for Ypres  ;D  dont  see many accountants on tonight

to tell me where i am going wrong in the adding up :-/

just to clear the matter up a bit more the Nat charged the lanarkshire £1.50 for Ypres hope  they charged the other Pilgrims  Â£1.50 for Ypres  ;D  dont  see many accountants on tonight

That seems reasonable to me as members were £2, so how were you "ripped off" as you put it? :-/

just to clear the matter up a bit more the Nat charged the lanarkshire £1.50 for Ypres  hope  they charged the other Pilgrims  Â£1.50 for Ypres  ;D  dont  see many accountants on tonight

Bigda dont u think its about time you concentrated on your doos and left all this to the politicians you might race a bit better as iam told your results stink to high heaven.

That seems reasonable to me as members were £2, so how were you "ripped off" as you put it? :-/

what yer saying now is you owe use another £82,50 if it £2.00 think you better lie down  before you say any more  we payed £2.50  the Pilgrims :o

what yer saying now is you owe use another £82,50 if it £2.00 think you better lie down  before you say any more  we payed £2.50  the Pilgrims :o

But you've already said £1 of that went to your fed while the remaining £1.50 went to the SNFC  ;D ;D ;D So once again I'll ask "how were you ripped off"?  :-/

£1.50 seems ok as it was £2 for Falaise.

sure is Willie,   :X but what  i  will say yer national  balance sheet is as clear as  a burgh  workers  bonus  sheet ::) ??)

But you've already said £1 of that went to your fed while the remaining £1.50 went to the SNFC  ;D ;D ;D So once again I'll ask "how were you ripped off"?  :-/

clocky says it was only £2 for the national  and he let the lanarkshire of with 50p but none of the rest of the Pilgrims got of with 50p  ;D ;D

clocky says it was only £2 for the national  and he let the lanarkshire of with 50p but none of the rest of the Pilgrims got of with 50p  ;D ;D

How do you know that was the case, you're still under the impression that the lanarkshire fed members were "ripped aff" ;D ;D ;D

bigda drop it its going no whare you will end up like homer verey lonely man ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi Tam

Here is a quote that you might like

O Tam! had'st thou but been sae wise,

As taen thy ain wifes advice!

She tauld thee weel thou was a skellum,

A blethering, blustering, drunken blellum. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers

Homer 49

Hi Tam

Here is a quote that you might like

O Tam! had'st thou but been sae wise,

As taen thy ain wifes advice!

She tauld thee weel thou was a skellum,

A blethering, blustering, drunken blellum. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers

Homer 49

good to se you back big man droping the politics must be a big waight of them sholders ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

if your no in the best fed on the planet stay out wee need the cash for a new transporter whe only have 30000 in the bank so the more whe get the better ;) ;) ;)

tam the north of scotland fed is the best fed in my opinion good competition cheap racing and no bullst*t between the members . most importantly no bigda that would do my heed in