Most Resonable & Sensible On Pb

Ian McKay

Having being on basics for a long time now, who do you think is a very reasonable person with their answers to everything discussed

I find Scotsmen very aggressive compared to other sites

My vote goes to Jade He/She comes up with a lot of sensible answers to a lot of queries

I may add I do not know who this person is but like his / her style

Walter Boswell and Owen in equal measure.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally believe everyone has an opinion and is entitled to voice it, whether we agree with it or not, and I respect everyone's opinions. There are far to many genuine PB members to mention, how ever, I believe a young man known as WILEY, deserves recognition for his contribution to our site. JMOemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Guest TAMMY_1

despite previous disagreements I would have to say Walter Boswell regarding all the good information about vaccinations and suchlike and his honest and good loft report [widnae be voting for anybody Welsh or English] :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Bigda lol. He can't help but take a line and draw a universe. Then when pulled about the straying from the truth 85% of the time he does a runner.

Mind he would keep me fit.... every time he said the grass was green I'd worry and have to go out and check it lol

Now for a truthful and realistic, sensible person that talks and say how it is then Owen, yes, he takes all the beating, that's for sure.

im afraid the nit picking back biting green eyed monsters with there own agendas does nothing for me so my vote would be owen and andy burgess because i enjoy talking and reading about pigeons and like to hear everyones opinion and methods not the politics or school lassie stuff leave that to the kids please