Snfc

tiger

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the protocol for this? Is it a decision that would be made by the members or the committee John?

I personally don't think any good would come to the club if the forthcoming secretary was dropped to part time.

I would think it be the committee will do it and if not then the top table then

After receiving further information it is closer to 19k

what is it george 2 grand a race lol lanarkshire has 1/2 as many members and it dont cost us half as what is spent by your union, with that type of cash, you would be able to buy a transporter of your own within the year and the payments would be going into your own bank book from your own birdage , what has happened to all your funds.

Personally a think the SNFC is fooked, and observing the other national club in Scotland I think its run better and has better racing and its only fault is its small membership which stops it going farward, all to do with people trying new ideas, not looking for arguments. every one is entitled to their opinion. :animatedpigeons:

Personally a think the SNFC is fooked, and observing the other national club in Scotland I think its run better and has better racing and its only fault is its small membership which stops it going farward, all to do with people trying new ideas, not looking for arguments. every one is entitled to their opinion. :animatedpigeons:

would tend to agree in the shortest amount of time, they have acquired the most for there members.

They are very fair in taking in all fanciers interests in Scotland, not just the EAST, this years youngbird national with the SNFC was a Disgrace , don't know how many FANCIERS spoke to were very upset with the liberation time the youngbirds were liberated at, and that suggests they had only one part of the country in mind, very biased I would say. :animatedpigeons:

What have they acquired then??

they for one, dont beg transport from any one, and they are not very long in setting there self up, they also gave out solid gold medals to winners wich the big nat could not afford, or thought nothing about its members, the big nat had the gold cup, and it was stated that if you won it 3 times you got to keep it, but that did not happen, big eyes and hands could not let it go. but decided it be kept, but never changed the way it was set up, could go on but if you could say what have you achieved over the years, and to say yous are better then wire in.

they for one, dont beg transport from any one, and they are not very long in setting there self up, they also gave out solid gold medals to winners wich the big nat could not afford, or thought nothing about its members, the big nat had the gold cup, and it was stated that if you won it 3 times you got to keep it, but that did not happen, big eyes and hands could not let it go. but decided it be kept, but never changed the way it was set up, could go on but if you could say what have you achieved over the years, and to say yous are better then wire in.

Sounds good, how many transporters do the club own then?? Hat's off to them for handing out gold medals but then a new club would have to try and push the boat out a bit to try and recruit new members. As for the rest o the P*** you're on about eg winning the Gold Cup three times you cannae even get yer facts right but just you keep wirin in :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl:

The Gold Cup is worth thousands of pounds and is Priceless to the SNFC and its members, and if I we luck enough to win it 3 times and had the chance to keep it, I would donate it straight back to the National as I think most true SNFC fanciers would, so safe guarding the Gold Cup is the best decision ever made, JMO.

I was luck enough to be talking to John Duthie at the dance and he was holding the famous cup and I wouldn't touch it, I will only touch it when I have earned it, absolute respect for the Gold Cup, the romance of the Gold Cup race is what it's all about, I hope to touch it one day, but well done to John for winning it Twice and good luck going for the treble, a genuine fancier and a great man.

Roll on next year.

The Gold Cup is worth thousands of pounds and is Priceless to the SNFC and its members, and if I we luck enough to win it 3 times and had the chance to keep it, I would donate it straight back to the National as I think most true SNFC fanciers would, so safe guarding the Gold Cup is the best decision ever made, JMO.

I was luck enough to be talking to John Duthie at the dance and he was holding the famous cup and I wouldn't touch it, I will only touch it when I have earned it, absolute respect for the Gold Cup, the romance of the Gold Cup race is what it's all about, I hope to touch it one day, but well done to John for winning it Twice and good luck going for the treble, a genuine fancier and a great man.

Roll on next year.

Top class post

What's the protocol for this? Is it a decision that would be made by the members or the committee John?

I personally don't think any good would come to the club if the forthcoming secretary was dropped to part time.

I'm nearly 100% sure applications are sent in and it's the committee that go through them and appoint a new secretary , as for it being full or part time , think now is the right time to look closely at it .