Snfc

tiger

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TAMMY_1

Think there maybe more than a couple, interested on here.

aye Bigda is first in line :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: quite sure Danny would get things in order :santa-dance: :santa-dance: :santa-dance:

Whoever gets the job good luck to them ,having been a club secretary for more years than I care to remember always noticed the biggest critics were the one's that done sweet -- --

always the way of it mick and want to tell you how you should be doing it our club is very lucky in having a great sec in peter white if not for the many club sec like peter we would have no clubs unsung heroes in my eyes

always the way of it mick and want to tell you how you should be doing it our club is very lucky in having a great sec in peter white if not for the many club sec like peter we would have no clubs unsung heroes in my eyes

Totally agree Peter is a top class seccy

Also wee chaz is doing a splendid job down our end

its a thankless job george always someone no happy lol good secs are hard to find we got another nugget in cammy for the fed great sec and a real nice guy

yes, here here, hope you can get someone in place that will drive you all in the same direction, there are too many tails wagging the dog, and there should be a pardon for all, the thick might not join, but the door would be open, to end the feud. as age is a bigger concern about the sport, you should all make the effort to improve it, i don't think there is anymore years in this game than 15 nat wise , and by then you will be racing from a fiesta van. or such like.

as there is no jobs for life now, or work of plenty, costs will not be sustained long term.