Snfc Ybn

JohnQuinn

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gareth Rankin

just got my 4th :emoticon-0123-party: *expletive removed* sat on roof 15 minutes

Well done Derek, a record second to none from the young bird national over the last 10 years. :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Your not that drunk del but 10/10 for observation. :lol: seriously with not even 10 percent of birds home between sections AE and F and other lads in some sections nearly all home in 90 minutes time for a good look at the format and maybe a wee change. :o

Got to agree but the problems would arise when a domination by one section on the west lead to another split?

I have not went to the YBN for a few years now as 50% returns were the best that could be expected and losing 50% of your team in one race really fook things up for next year?

Well done to the timers

well done all who have timed. nice to see some of PB members in.

Pleased to see they are still working home, in what can only be described as a dreadful day. Hopefully some future SNFC prize-winners amongst them.

Would need to have a proper look at it and/or await the official outcome, but to me it looks like Mr & Mrs Elliot are the first loft in the history of the club flying into the West Region to have won the Robert Telfer award for best average in ALL SNFC races. A remarkable achievement if it turns out to be the case. Hopefully be of encouragement to some :emoticon-0157-sun: