Snfc Ybn

JohnQuinn

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done derek cracking doo and once again section F is totally disregarded ,everyone knew there would be no doos in sec F on the night and given the forecast for next day the decision to lib at 12 was a selfish act, the race control team should be ashamed of their selfs we pay the same money as everyone else,and dont anyone come on and give any rubbish about justifying it

well done derek cracking doo and once again section F is totally disregarded ,everyone knew there would be no doos in sec F on the night and given the forecast for next day the decision to lib at 12 was a selfish act, the race control team should be ashamed of their selfs we pay the same money as everyone else,and dont anyone come on and give any rubbish about justifying it

john there were E-337,F-60, there wernt that many in sect e last night so on average birds sent thats about right as only 60 away from sect f

John, everyone round about me is in section f m8, and i was in it most of my National life so pigeons couldve got into f as mine did.Granted, Im in a good bit of section f

i was at my mates and the words he said was our birds are just not good enough on the day true :animatedpigeons:

I think sometimes that is the case but no this race mate right tough race and always a lottery into the west....but feel for the guys up north given no thought whatsoever....

Derek well done on another sterling TEAM performance

I think sometimes that is the case but no this race mate right tough race and always a lottery into the west....but feel for the guys up north given no thought whatsoever....

Derek well done on another sterling TEAM performance

when the going gets tough the tough get going Fact :emoticon-0167-beer:its no coincidence that the same guys regularly at the top on a hard day

Cheers m8, very testing day but birds are fresh as paint.Just like to thank Alex Blyth ( homer49 ) for the Exchange this year, my 2 nd bird last night was his and the other one came in when i was at clocks.

Hi Derek

Very well done and Iam sure the 2 you gave me will also

do very well

Cheers

Homer 49

But there also top doo men that are not in on the shift

thats true geordie no good enough for the day m8

davy elliot del hay john houston all had great old bird season at nationals

all timed last night and more than yin no coicidence