Snfc Ybn

JohnQuinn

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for the boys in the North Section who put a lot of preparation into their y/b National candidates. What could have been a good steady race had they been up earlier turned out to be whos bird can get going first thing in the morning.Very disappointing.

Was it not raining saturday morn?

I feel for the boys in the North Section who put a lot of preparation into their y/b National candidates. What could have been a good steady race had they been up earlier turned out to be whos bird can get going first thing in the morning.Very disappointing.

WELL SAID THAT MAN 100% CORRECT WILLIE

I drove down to Liverpool to see Everton v Chelsea on Saturday, I left Alexandria at 11.00 and drove down the M6 reaching Liverpool after 3pm. It was, in my opinion, a perfect day for racing , with hardly a cloud in the sky, and a steadying wind. I did not encounter any rain, not even a hint, I was possibly further west than the convoy but visibility was so good I could probably see around 50 miles to the east from the M6 and saw no hint of any rain. The return journey on Sunday morn was a totally diferent storey with very heavy rain most of the way home.

Just checked out the result and a Split Lib would need to be Sec's A,E,F & G up together and Sec's B,C & D together, in that order, to give the Sec G birds the best opportunity to make it home on the shift. Simples.

Why would liberating the north east of Scotland birds with Solway, Lanarkshire and Ayrshire give them a better chance of making it on the shift. Section G birds had next to no chance of homing on the day on Saturday and were shut out by rain on Sunday morning. There were only 16 birds timed north of the tay in section c on Saturday and most of them were timed in near darkness