Snfc

yeboah

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just confirmed Karen Newcombe 5th Open 1st B SECTION First Lady solo flyer to win 1st section prize in the history of th SNFC Well Chuffed. Congratulations to the winner in Ayrshire

Ye very good. Well done

Just confirmed Karen Newcombe 5th Open 1st B SECTION First Lady solo flyer to win 1st section prize in the history of th SNFC Well Chuffed. Congratulations to the winner in Ayrshire

Well done Karen,emoticon-0137-clapping.gif Congratulationsemoticon-0137-clapping.gif

Well done Karen

Just had a phone call from Doctor Phil Lynch President of the Scottish National Flying Club to confirm that my blue cock has won 1st south section 2nd open National and 1st national cock from Newbury ,

Congratulations to the Winner into Ayrshire :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Congratulations to all who took part in the inland national especially all prize winners and a special congratulations to you Micheal whom I met once you left a lasting impression top pigeon man.

Well done Karen,I have a picture of dale on the front page of an addition of the pictorial from years ago it takes pride of place pinned to the wall of my feed store must have brought me luck congratulations from Mick .

Guest Gareth Rankin

Well done to Ricky Young 1st Open. Brilliant :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Couldn't help but notice that there were 7 out of the first 8 in section E are raced by the Midland fed members down the west, Lanarkshire members should take notice if they wish to be competitive whislt racing within the SNFC.

Can I just say that there was a clerical error on the result posted on the web page My official position has now been confirmed as 4th open 1st B Sec The secretary is unable to amend the provisional result on the SNFC web page but will amend the results sent by post Karen Newcombe

Can I just say that there was a clerical error on the result posted on the web page My official position has now been confirmed as 4th open 1st B Sec The secretary is unable to amend the provisional result on the SNFC web page but will amend the results sent by post Karen Newcombe

Well done Karen. I am always first to have a go at the east section when it's a west wind and their rolling in. Great performance in a day you guys should have struggled.