Snfc Newbury 2013

ForestForever74

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me what distances we put on the sheets ? as i don`t have the rugby club distance.

Don't put none on if you don't have the proper one ,If you are in the result the national will sort it out ,I have mine sent for it 3 weeks ago sure it says if wrong measurement stated disqualification ? good luck in the race

Guest Gareth Rankin

Glad you asked this eastcoaster ws just about to ask the same question. I will just leave it blank

Lanarkshire have sent out copies of club distances to Secretary of each club, if you can't get the new Newbury distance then just leave blank as the SNFC have them as well.

Not this one as they changed lib point and will be cheaper just getting the new one`s for the prizewinners.

Great I will just wait until the result then to get my distance lol

I had heard about the new race point but I was thinking of the other races points that haven't changed.

I trained 8 for this race, 5x2yr olds, 2x3yr olds and a 4yr old that's 6 hens and 2x2yr old Ck's,no decided how many are going yet but they are fit and well and i'm sure whatever i send i will get them, WHEN? that's another matteremoticon-0138-thinking.gifemoticon-0138-thinking.gif ATVB to all competing.

ps. 1st Open..... John Quinn, 1st W/sec...... John Quinnemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gif If not melaugh.giflaugh.gif

1st West Section Gareth Rankin. 1st South Section.... Jimmy Dalgliesh 1st East Section......John Duthie 1st North Section..... Dave Pirie.

1st Open if not by any of the above, will be won by someone generally unknown to the majority.

Ps. A dark horse for the W/SEC..... Joe Higginswink.gif Ye heard it here first.

I am just started with birds again after a good few years but hopefully 2-3years i will maybe get a crack at it,but on saying that i wish you all a good day for it and luck be on your side ,we all need that cheers.

Guest Gareth Rankin

I trained 8 for this race, 5x2yr olds, 2x3yr olds and a 4yr old that's 6 hens and 2x2yr old Ck's,no decided how many are going yet but they are fit and well and i'm sure whatever i send i will get them, WHEN? that's another matteremoticon-0138-thinking.gifemoticon-0138-thinking.gif ATVB to all competing.

ps. 1st Open..... John Quinn, 1st W/sec...... John Quinnemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gif If not melaugh.giflaugh.gif

1st West Section Gareth Rankin. 1st South Section.... Jimmy Dalgliesh 1st East Section......John Duthie 1st North Section..... Dave Pirie.

1st Open if not by any of the above, will be won by someone generally unknown to the majority.

Ps. A dark horse for the W/SEC..... Joe Higginswink.gif Ye heard it here first.

Thanks for the kiss of death John.

A. Raymond White

B.Sinclair Thomson

C. A Whittaker

D. Lumsden and Colligan

E. W Gordon

F. W Gass

G. G Cameron

Just for interest what are the chances of a Saturday liberation given the current weather forecast.

I THINK IMO THAT YOU WILL GET A GOOD PIGEON IN AYRSHIRE ON SATURDAY FROM NEWBURY ROBERT :emoticon-0138-thinking::emoticon-0138-thinking:WELL I SAID ON MY LAST POST TO YOU ROBERT AND YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH ONE , WELL DONE :emoticon-0167-beer: TO THE MOSCOW MASTER